Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I don’t really get the hate for Bray’s in ring work. He’s fine for what his character is. He doesn’t have to be some amazing ring technician

It's simple really.

2 parts.

1. Was he ever praised by the San Jose Saint?

2. Has he ever worked in the Darling Promotion?

I don’t really get the hate for Bray’s in ring work. He’s fine for what his character is. He doesn’t have to be some amazing ring technician
not everybody is going to like everything about every wrestler.

but think about this for a minute

bray wyatt and wardlow are both the same height.

you must have been a big fan of high voltage

No because Bray and Wardlow have charisma.

Blame Tony Khan for making a goof backyard wrestler in Nick Gage and then having a pizza guy more important priorities than Wardlow.

Last edited:
Thought Bray had decent matches with Bryanson, Reigns, and Cena. Wyatt Fam vs Shield was really good. Had some other solid multi man matches.

Feel like he was fine Pre-Fiend from an in-ring perspective.
I liked Bray's work before they kinda let him go off the rails..It really started to go downhill with the Randy match at Mania and then the Fiend stuff didn't help at all..I'm all for letting the talent have more say over their characters, but the in ring product has to back it all up..Would really love to see ChamBray go back to the Swamp Donkey gimmick..

Is Extreme rules worth the watch?
Bray's mask looks off . Looks like it's sloping to one side.
Liv in an "extreme" match is laughable so I would auto skip that one.
Trying to decide if I should dedicate my time to watching Yellowjackets or Extreme Rules

Has anyone ordered from chalkline? Thinking of getting this but wonder how the sizing is

curious to know did yall hate moxley like this when he was in the wwe? cuz i dont remember reading this much hate towards him in here other than me saying he looks like a garbage man, seth looking like a bisexual target employee, and roman looking like an auto mechanic/shampoo model when they were the shield 🤔

Can someone answer what I assume is a really stupid question for me?

After Bray "blew out" the flame yesterday, what happened?

I keep seeing the firefly thing before he was revealed. I keep seing the video where he removes his mask. I cant seem to find a single video about what happened after that. Did he walk to the ring? Did he wrestle? Did he cut a promo? Or was the light off the end?

I keep seeing the firefly thing before he was revealed. I keep seing the video where he removes his mask. I cant seem to find a single video about what happened after that. Did he walk to the ring? Did he wrestle? Did he cut a promo? Or was the light off the end?
Had a whole match against Curtis Axel.

these buffoons were shouting welcome back at smoke

Back
Top Bottom