Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Happy 55th Birthday to Taz.

D7C8u5ZW4AI8Gx-.jpg

Lord Basement Dweeb also says they’re interested in bringing back Bronson Reed.

Was puzzling when they cut him in the first place. He was just starting to get over.

The worst roh champion in the history of that company

whats up with wwe bringing in all these old guys who are not big names?
Roster seems just fine at the moment not sure how bringing in so many people is gonna help unless they have plans for a third show or to improve NXT

Strengthening up the NXT roster would be my guess. Now that they have that Level Up show strictly for developmental, they probably figure they can make the Tuesday night show better with more veteran talent.

Rumored Wyatt faction is probably taking some guys that aren’t already on the main roster too.

Strengthening up the NXT roster would be my guess. Now that they have that Level Up show strictly for developmental, they probably figure they can make the Tuesday night show better with more veteran talent.

Rumored Wyatt faction is probably taking some guys that aren’t already on the main roster too.

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-Design-696x392.jpg

tells you something about that group when tna only signed the guy in the middle and not those other jobbers

they just let his contract run out along with taven, maria, and mike bennet.

the only person wweshould be signing back right now is mia yim

Just caught up on Raw, enjoyed the show overall.

I say it so often, Sami is greatness. This angle should not be as good as he is making it.

Dom, Edge, Rey will forever be a fast forward.

Enjoy the Lumis angle, it's stupid and goofy but it makes me laugh.

Good to see OC back, I would much rather (or AND get) FTR but maybe this is a way to rebuild the NXT tag team division. (Which was GREAT at a time) A lot of former and current tag teams in NXT system that the WWE could build on.

The Brock, Lashley, Seth thing was odd. I like Brock and Bobby in an angle, should be good. I enjoyed Bobby's US Championship run, he had good matches and the US Championship was important. Going to Seth it should continue to be important. Do like how they still built Bobby strong in a squash, it wasn't just a Pedigree and done. He fought and powered through as much as he could. With that said, it was still odd. Why Seth, he just lost to Riddle. He lost to Bobby already. So why does it make sense? (It doesn't)

Don't need to see DX ever again.

Roster seems just fine at the moment not sure how bringing in so many people is gonna help unless they have plans for a third show or to improve NXT
Nxt needs to be built up again. They need some vets to work the recruits and train them.
Would help if they moved back to full sail and utilize the PC space for training on a full time schedule again.

Crazy what vince did when trips got hospitalized :lol:

EYE always liked the War Vikings Raiders Experience.

Hopefully they can regain some of the shine they had in NXT now that Papa H is in charge.

Back
Top Bottom