Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

:lol: time to get righteous in here.
remarks like that really make me question your character.

you have constantly deflected for him

"well so and so said this too in the past"

either you're clear hate for aew clouds your mind or deep down you move like him too

not a good look either way

remarks like that really make me question your character.

you have constantly deflected for him

"well so and so said this too in the past"

either you're clear hate for aew clouds your mind or deep down you move like him too

not a good look either way

Fam, we all do it.

We bash people who say ignorant things yet another person says it and we look the other way.

No, I don't agree with everything he says. There's a lot of things I don't agree with him on.

And no, I don't deflect.

And this me "having hate" for AEW narrative is tired. I have constantly said I want AEW to succeed. Dynamite is the only wrestling show I watch during the week.

Meltzer: Just so people can freak out some more and get mad at actual facts, due to playoffs AEW was moved last year as well to an unfamiliar night on the same week. Last year it did 575K/0.22 when overall it was hotter, so, with massive competition this year, it was way up.

Fam, we all do it.

We bash people who say ignorant things yet another person says it and we look the other way.

No, I don't agree with everything he says. There's a lot of things I don't agree with him on.

And no, I don't deflect.

And this me "having hate" for AEW narrative is tired. I have constantly said I want AEW to succeed. Dynamite is the only wrestling show I watch during the week.
You’re the one perpetuating the narrative lol

Finished Dynamite.

Shida bae and Toni bae had a solid match.

Riho and her 10 year old self running down to save anybody is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess it's gonna be Saraya "Water Weight" Paige against DMD at Full Gear.

The MJF/Regal segment was GOODT!

I have a suspicious feeling Regal gonna turn on Mox and cost him the title at Full Gear.

Daddy *** censoring "Scissor" on his shirt. :lol:

Renee stopping him from scissoring. :lol:

robpzee612 robpzee612 with the zestiest entrance against Jericho.

Or are you one of the boys?

Props to ref Paul Turner for recognizing Hangmin was seriously hurt and stopping the match immediately.

Shudder to think what would've happen if that was #LowShirai Aubrey reffing that match.

Finished Dynamite.

Shida bae and Toni bae had a solid match.

Riho and her 10 year old self running down to save anybody is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess it's gonna be Saraya "Water Weight" Paige against DMD at Full Gear.

The MJF/Regal segment was GOODT!

I have a suspicious feeling Regal gonna turn on Mox and cost him the title at Full Gear.

Daddy *** censoring "Scissor" on his shirt. :lol:

Renee stopping him from scissoring. :lol:

robpzee612 robpzee612 with the zestiest entrance against Jericho.

Or are you one of the boys?

Props to ref Paul Turner for recognizing Hangmin was seriously hurt and stopping the match immediately.

Shudder to think what would've happen if that was #LowShirai Aubrey reffing that match.
Riho coming down to rescue anybody is as bad as Alexa coming to Bianca’s aid. Riho can actually wrestle though even though she’s an 80 pound kid.

And that Page injury is such an unfortunate freak accident, cause that was just a routine type clothesline. Stiff but not actually reckless or anything.

Back
Top Bottom