Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Omos the real giant. Think Nash said something like let him talk instead of doing all that roaring. Allow him to show some personality.

Need to have victor wembanyama make an appearance before his nba career takes off

does omos have charisma tho? personality?

why does he have to be a heel?

think hed get over more as a face

My issue is Bruan has been back a month and has been taken off his feet too many times already.

But it's not a big deal in the 50/50 booking era nor to the modern fan. Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

Correct. I’d even add to that…

Big men like that (old school Giant (wcw), Andre, etc.) should be an attraction. I shouldn’t be seeing them every week. They aren’t the work horses, they aren’t the wrestlers. They are an attraction to do big powerful spots. To hold a championship for 3-6 months while you build up a baby face with wins and story to take that championship off of this unstoppable huge person.

For them to ever be off their feet need to be an act of god. No flippy stuff, no nonsense. And when they don’t work it ends up being the Eric Andre meme shooting the Giant guy asking why don’t people know how to book Giant wrestlers.

That dropkick was crazy! Pac probably stopped doing it because it hurts like hell to land face down like that.

I remember a video or livestream with Xavier Woods and Breeze talking about the flipping dropkick (the other one not like Pac) landing being very painful and that's why they don't do it anymore.

Didn't tag me?

stringer-bell-atef.gif

Shotzi with the Harlem Heat homage with her Halloween fit?

She wearing too much clothes though.

Sam Roberts looking like an A1 BD with this Baldy A cosplay.

Also can't tell me Damon Kemp ain't just Russell Wilson with a beard.

Back
Top Bottom