Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Man, as happy as I was with Saturday night, I am equally disappointed with Sunday. Sami/Knoxville was fun. Edge/AJ was solid. Can't blame Bobby for Omos not being very good. Women's tag was slop. For all the build up, Roman/Brock was a massive letdown. Just crazy how different the 2 nights were.

EDIT: Forgot about Theory/Pat being surprisingly good until Vince got involved.

Last edited:
Thought Roman yelling “it’s out” to Heyman was a work, but that pic doesn’t look good. Assuming Brock winning was never an option, that ending is probably all that could’ve been done on the fly.

Man, as happy as I was with Saturday night, I am equally disappointed with Sunday. Sami/Knoxville was fun. Edge/AJ was solid. Can't blame Bobby for Omos not being very good. Women's tag was slop. For all the build up, Roman/Brock was a massive letdown. Just crazy how different the 2 nights were.

Yeah, I was on a high after Saturday night but I was dozing off as Undertaker just stood there. Didn’t even see anything after that.

Now that WrestleMania is over, I wanna know where "All Ego" Ethan Page got his Back to the Future shirt from. :pimp:

vlcsnap-2022-04-02-15h52m25s683.png

https://us.zavvi.com/print/limited-...8cV7YosXCXOlWsdp-ORoCPIIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

gable stevenson looks like he decided to only get bad tattoos to cover his dad bod.

Re-watched FREAKIN Roads and Bianca/Becky earlier this morning. FREAKIN Roads had a lot of nice touches throughout, despite Cody looking winded and blowing that bridge spot. FREAKIN still made him look solid. Bianca/Becky was really good too. Kinda crazy that I think Bianca now has the 2 biggest female Mania moments in b2b years. Crowd was hot at the end of the match.

EST :pimp:

Sasha and Naomi must have been the strongest booked competitors going into a Fatal 4 way and win. They won every situation on smackdown leading up to that match.

Back
Top Bottom