Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Vince just won't leave JR alone.
Subliminals all day.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Josh selling a throw into a fence like he's dead.

Josh deserved to get beat up for wearing so many rings.  Any guy who wears a thumb ring is not cool with me.
And I'm SO thankful Brock didn't say anything.  I was cringing expecting a bad one liner at the end there.

"Just trying to do my job."

*Gets thrown into a fence*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I take it WWE's drinking policy wasn't in effect during the Stone Cold era?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by casekicks

You're damn right you're sorry..Now opologize!..While I'm in the kitchen gettin' a Pepsi should I go ahead and put some juice in your sippy cup?..Or do you just want mommy to get you a passy and tuck you in?..

opologize?
I'll be expecting you're poorly punctuated response in thirty minutes.

Club bragging about his Russo-esque creative abilities when I just instigated NTWEF's newest, most intriguing and exciting feud.
CaseKicks (the old school vet) vs. Smalls Shackleford (the up and coming rookie).
While Smalls is fighting to make a name for himself and prove he can hang with the big dogs in the company Case is looking for redemption and demanding respect after returning from his life threatening injury.
I am entertainment.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I draw ratings and  freehand while your fraudulent +!% is still using tracing paper.

Now sing my anthem.

JQrPT.gif

Smalls-How can you possibly question my punctuation when you clearly don't know the difference between your and you're?..Your freshman English teacher would be ashamed..

brasilian-
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Josh deserved to get beat up for wearing so many rings.  Any guy who wears a thumb ring is not cool with me.
And I'm SO thankful Brock didn't say anything.  I was cringing expecting a bad one liner at the end there.

If he would have said "Is that piss?" after punking him, I would have lost it

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Where's my dude Otunga?

--The trial of William Balfour, the husband of Julia Hudson (Jennifer's sister) who is accused of killing Jennifer's mother, brother and nephew, began this morning.  There has been a lot of publicity around it.  David Otunga, Hudson's fiance, was in the courtroom.  I don't know if he'll be on Raw tonight since he flew from Belgium to Chicago this morning.  If he's not at Raw, this would be the reason.  Otunga has worked with Hudson on the case. Tons of media for this story including the Chicago Tribune, E Online and Yahoo. In the Yahoo story, they mention that Otunga is best known for being on a VH-1 reality show with no mention of WWE.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

got damn even I felt that chest smack 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Big Show gon try to outdo Khali and stop someones heart.

The Sean O Haire mention
laugh.gif
dude is flabby and sick now

ohaire.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
eek.gif
Age + No roids is no joke
Sean boxing?
That and some MMA awhile back. Here's a clip of one of his matches

Back