Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Smalls Shackleford
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh Miz, I've got BIG plans for you. How about having a title match.... Right here on the youtube pre show!!!!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

catching up now..

Edge!! THAT'S HOW YOU CUT A PROMO!!! Cena take some GOD DAMN notes!!
On the flipside, Cena's promo was awesome. Probably the best I've heard in a long time.
LMAO

word...but his annoying faces and anguish, along with the folding of the hat still bothered me

Ugh.  WHY?  What has Cody done wrong?
Why can't Khali ever lose?  Probably because if he went down to the mat, he wouldn't be able to get up.

Miz goes from headlining WrestleMania to wrestling on YouTube 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

got damn even I felt that chest smack 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Big Show gon try to outdo Khali and stop someones heart.

The Sean O Haire mention
laugh.gif
dude is flabby and sick now

ohaire.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
eek.gif
 Age + No roids is no joke

Sean boxing?

Miz went front headlining Wrestlemania to doing ppv pre shows on youtube.
roll.gif

ER ain't even stacked. It could have went on the main show

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm very happy to see I'm not the only one who hates Tensai's gimmick.  You guys can't single me out for being negative.  He's so slow in the ring, and that promo he cut before the match was just terrible.  Just because you went to Japan doesn't mean you have to act Japanese.

Although you are right, I'd rather watch an entire 3 hour Raw featuring Tensai v. Tensai matches than to ever have to see The Great Khali in a wrestling ring again.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm very happy to see I'm not the only one who hates Tensai's gimmick.  You guys can't single me out for being negative.  He's so slow in the ring, and that promo he cut before the match was just terrible.  Just because you went to Japan doesn't mean you have to act Japanese.

Although you are right, I'd rather watch an entire 3 hour Raw featuring Tensai v. Tensai matches than to ever have to see The Great Khali in a wrestling ring again.

Well no doubt about that.  He's a great worker.  This gimmick just isn't working.

Hombrelobo will not able to join us tonight for the NTSuperShow but fear not, I have downloaded this stupid Zeus program and since im not on the card....

Live! Tonight AFTER RAW!

NTWTSuperShow! Featuring Guest Host

Spoiler [+]
0.jpg

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I don't even think Miz has been on Raw in the past two weeks. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You're right.  What exactly has Miz done to earn a title shot?  This is why titles mean nothing.
Big Johnny with his Colonel Sanders suit on the wall 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom