Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by PLVN

The internet smarks sure are upset with the outcome of that Brock match
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real, I've been seeing stuff like "OMG CENA JUST BURRRRRRRRRIED BROCK ALREADY
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!"

I used to think Booker was the worst announcer, but Lawler has supplanted him. His blatant lying about crowd reactions drives me freaking crazy.

On that radio show link Meltzer just said that the Layla thing was a swerve because the Kharma return was spoiled by the internet predicting it
30t6p3b.gif
Whether or not that's true, it sucks that Kharma won't be back for a little longer.

The fall away slam is one of the dumbest moves in wrestling. It takes a TON of strength and effort and has little actual impact. I've never liked it, from Scott Hall, to JBL, to now Sheamus.

So Sheamus can hold Bryan in the ropes and hit 10 Brogue Chops, but Daniel Bryan can't hit 10 YES Kicks without being disqualified?

Kinda ruined it for myself, read that Lesnar lost on here but I'm gonna start ER in about a half hour.

How was the show though? Thumbs up?

Why did Sheamus get so much time to recover between falls?  Bull %+%#.  I hate Sheamus.  He's quickly moving onto my "wish injury upon" list.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Kinda ruined it for myself, read that Lesnar lost on here but I'm gonna start ER in about a half hour.

You will not be disappointed.

[deek]It was the most astonishing show in the world buddy! These athletes put everything on the line for the love of the fans, and love for
the business! They gave it their all! I hope when you watch it, you will enjoy the festivities toooooo!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
[/deek]

Originally Posted by PLVN

You will not be disappointed.

Sweet! 
happy.gif
  Glad they put on a good show.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

[deek]It was the most astonishing show in the world buddy! These athletes put everything on the line for the love of the fans, and love for
the business! They gave it their all! I hope when you watch it, you will enjoy the festivities toooooo!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
[/deek]

I see that big cut on your forehead left u believing that u are someone else. I cant wait for NTSlam to end u.

Minus the # of matches on the card, I'm looking really good with the prediction contest right now heading into the Punk/Jericho match.
A little over an hour left on the show and we still have Punk/Jericho, Divas, and Lesnar/Cena.  I guess this match is going to tell us how long Lesnar/Cena is going to go.

ECW chants after last night's debacle 
30t6p3b.gif

Do they realize how stupid they look with jeans tucked into their wrestling boots?  Who's bright idea was this?

And if anyone has been responding to my posts, I'm staying out of the thread until the show is over.  I don't want to accidentally read any spoilers.

That was an awesome freaking match.  I seriously didn't know who was going to win which made it great.  Both men worked really hard and have to be exhausted after this one.  Loved the finish as well.

I gotta find a replay and watch this Punk/Jericho match..From what I've read on here and elsewhere online it was a damn good match..

Can't wait for Raw tomorrow..I gotta get some signs ready..Hoping that Cena really does decide to take time off and isn't in Dayton..

Back
Top Bottom