Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Listen to that (non-existent) pop for Layla!
Good to see her back, but no reason she should be receiving a title shot.  Of course, I'm putting way too much thought and logic into the Divas division.

- WWE Champion CM Punk revealed in an interview this weekend that Paul Heyman will be going to WWE headquarters in a few weeks to sit down with Punk and do commentary on some of his matches. The footage will be for Punk’s WWE DVD that comes out soon. Heyman will also be interviewed for the DVD.

- The fallout from WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view will continue at tonight’s RAW Supershow from Wright State University’s Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio.

As noted before, the only thing confirmed for tonight’s show is an angle with Triple H and John Laurinaitis. Brock Lesnar will be on tonight’s RAW Supershow and there was talk that he may wrestle a match but that’s not confirmed.

- As noted before, Rey Mysterio was suspended for 60 days last week for violating the WWE Wellness Policy for a second time. Rey reportedly failed the drug test back on February 13th but wasn’t suspended until this month.

Rey reportedly tested positive for amphetamines.

Rey showed up to the RAW Supershow on February 13th in San Diego but before he could settled in and say hello to everyone, he was informed that he had to go right in for drug testing. A week later, Vince McMahon was upset with Rey but at the time, nobody knew why.

Rey couldn’t believe that he tested positive for amphetamines and says he has been living his life clean. WWE officials asked Mysterio about which medications he was taking and he was upfront about everything. A few days ago, officials called him and asked when he would be ready to return. Rey informed WWE that he could come back in June but was then told that he would have to wait another month because he was being suspended for 60 days.

Rey believes he failed the test because of something he took that caused the positive for amphetamines. WWE obviously did not buy his story as they went public with the failure last week.

Rey was scheduled to go to Japan in a few weeks to do promotional work for WWE but has been replaced by Alberto Del Rio.

- For what it’s worth, WWE added Hulk Hogan to their Alumni list on Twitter this weekend. Hogan’s tweets now show up with the other WWE Alumni tweets.

- WWE Champion CM Punk is scheduled to be more focused upon later this year when it comes to some of WWE’s major marketing.

OH MY GOD @ THAT NECK BREAKER.  Brie's lucky she didn't break her damn neck.  My God that was brutal looking.  Please don't let the divas do moves that they don't know how to execute properly.

It took Matt Striker 2 hours to track down John Laurinaitis?  I'd say he's a pretty terrible reporter.

Someone tell this %#*!$*#+% Charles Robinson that it is an EXTREME RULES match.  Lesnar can do whatever he wants.

Eh, didn't really look like I missed too much after reading the results. Lesnar's attire is poo poo.

Hearing Booker call the kimura made my night 
roll.gif

I'm having flashbacks to the Miz/Cean I Quit match where Miz destroyed Cena for 20 minutes, and then Cena became superman and Miz quit in about 30 seconds....

Brock picked up Robinson with 1 hand 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope those two little Cena fan punk kids in the front row have nightmares for the next 5 years.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I gotta find a replay and watch this Punk/Jericho match..From what I've read on here and elsewhere online it was a damn good match..

Can't wait for Raw tomorrow..I gotta get some signs ready..Hoping that Cena really does decide to take time off and isn't in Dayton..

Sting HOF sign?

They %$!!!$ all future business with Lesnar. I don't give a $!+% about him now. Lesnar beats Miz, Ziggler, Bryan? Big @+#+%!# deal. So does Great Khali. He loses his first @+#+%!# match back. It's complete %*%+#%%+.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I feel sick right now

laugh.gif
I stayed up until 2am for this bull !@%%.  I'm going to get 4 hours of sleep and be in a %++%$% mood all day tomorrow.  I'm not happy at all.

Most... negative... person... ever... (insert Comic Book Guy GIF) when was the last time you actually liked something... we should all pitch in and send him to the Bunny Ranch or something...

Brock wasn't there to win a wrestling match which he has made clear over the past couple weeks. He was there to beat the $$$* out of Cena, which he did. He had the match won on multiple occasions but instead just beat up referees because he doesn't care. Cena couldn't beat Brock in a regular match and needed a fluke chain shot to beat him. I hate to sound cliche but, Cena won the battle, a worthless wrestling match that meant nothing to Brock. Brock won the war. He did what he set out to do; kick Cena's #!@ and put him out of action. The matched was booked well and Lesnar came off looking like a monster.

%%@% it. I won't bother writing a Raw preview tomorrow since I have nothing positive to say.

It's %%@!%%% stupid enough that WWE writers come up with this $$%++#@+, but it's even more mind boggling that you guys go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom