Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Ditto 4w, I think Tensai needs a lot less caricature in his gimmick. That ^@ can work in NJPW, but not here.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by PLVN

"Your opponent at the over limit...IS ME!!!"

laugh.gif

This dude Johnny is comedy.

You know he can't go more than one sentence without botching 
laugh.gif

So I guess they are going through with the idea of Tensai being Johnny's henchman.  It just sucks that the Tensai gimmick is so freaking stupid.  I think Bloom as a performer could have a lot of potential in a different gimmick.

They should have just brought him back as Albert no body hair...

Hold up....

Hold up......

GHIMS got a prediction right ?
eek.gif

I'm scared.
frown.gif

Some Extreme Rules gifs:
Spoiler [+]
CToPd.gif
jWDAE.gif
BtFp0.gif
Show's face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, he &@*# himself

Spoiler [+]
2Dzyx.gif
28XYC.gif
PE3dI.gif
I dig the Backpack stunner

Spoiler [+]
EaoeG.gif
DUHZ8.gif
lnwtF.gif

Spoiler [+]
ekxGQ.gif
rV8DH.gif
B7LBe.gif
Tl5si.gif

Spoiler [+]
DReSs.gif
1khr5.gif
oY117.gif
zbVwc.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
toine

Today at 8:26 pm
brasilianmami

Enjoyed Raw for the most part tonight.

Things seem a bit hectic on the creative side, but watever.

You dudes will never be happy with anything though huh.

Everyone wants Cena to leave, get injured, or take a break. He does and people complain tonight saying WWE needs him and the show was boring.

Dude comes back for the last segment and people are complaining already tired of him.

No one wants to see Prince Albert vs Cena so they swerve with a gimmick match against Laurenitis.

And everyone still complains.

Some of you guys are a new breed of smark. 

You enjoy nothing but want to mark out. and will only mark out for dumb &@%# like a crappy, rushed Cena v. Batista match at OTL with only 3 weeks of build.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Today at 8:26 pm
brasilianmami

Enjoyed Raw for the most part tonight.

Things seem a bit hectic on the creative side, but watever.

You dudes will never be happy with anything though huh.

Everyone wants Cena to leave, get injured, or take a break. He does and people complain tonight saying WWE needs him and the show was boring.

Dude comes back for the last segment and people are complaining already tired of him.

No one wants to see Prince Albert vs Cena so they swerve with a gimmick match against Laurenitis.

And everyone still complains.

Some of you guys are a new breed of smark. 

You enjoy nothing but want to mark out. and will only mark out for dumb &@%# like a crappy, rushed Cena v. Batista match at OTL with only 3 weeks of build.

this dude callin' out others for being Negative Nancy's?
ampffo.jpg

Man...Raw was terrible.

When Johnny announced that he was Cena's opponent, all I could hear in my head was Homer Simpson saying "This sucks" over and over again.

via PM from Peep_Game:

Yo tell me how Cena grew on me. His shirts are pretty dope.

i dont know why he sent me that.

Huge Extreme Rules Blow-Up Involving Brock Lesnar; Dressing Room "Ripped Apart"

Posted by: Lee on May 01 2012
Source: PWInsider

This Is Taken From PWInsider:

Following the Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday, there was a huge backstage blow-up involving Brock Lesnar.
According to several sources, Lesnar lost it on a number of WWE officials and began ripping apart a dressing room, upset over the John Cena promo that closed the PPV.

The original plan was for Cena, despite winning, to be so beaten that he was carried out of the building, leaving an opening for Lesnar to brag that while he had lost the battle on a fluke, he had won the war.

When Cena decided to address the audience, Lesnar perceived it as Cena double crossing him and lost in on WWE officials. It's not yet known how they calmed him down, but tonight's angle with HHH was planned in advance as a way to remove Lesnar from TV.

Sources within the company have indicated that Lesnar's current deal only requires him to work two dates minimum.

^damn

yea cena's farewell/vacation speech was pointless

dude came back today, got a match in 3 weeks

Hulk Hogan was recently interviewed by the New York Post and said he plans to leave TNA if his new idea for Impact Wrestling does not work out:

"We are going to give more power to the fans, make them more involved and more important. I can't say much more, but I can say this, I'm either going to be really right on this one or really wrong. If I'm wrong, you probably won't see me again because I'll be hightailing it out of here."

Hogan also said that former WWE superstars John Morrison and Chris Masters have reached out to TNA hoping to get a shot at TNA's new "Gut Check" segment on Impact Wrestling.

Just got done back from Raw and got to scan through the episode on dvr..It was a fun show and the majority of the night the crowd was really into the matches, but they definately edited some crowd chants/reactions..One thing they edited was when Albert came out..Crowd started a very loud Albert, Albert chant and it did not come across on tv..The Punk/Bryan exchange was longer than what they showed and the crowd was giving huge cheers for both..The Kane/Khali match was as quiet as it came out on tv..And don't ask me why, but Kofi got one of the biggest pops of the nights..Cena got the loudest response, but HHH wasn't too far behind..

I have to give an apology to any Bella fans on here..I had said awhile ago that I didnt think they were very good looking and their bodies weren't all that either..Well after seeing them in person I have officially changed my mind..I'm man enough to admit when Im wrong, and I was wrong abou them two..Got to see them when we were leaving and they are even better looking in regular clothes/makeup..They edited out their entire entrance and it's a damn shame..Cause they came out and was shaking their booties, doing deep bends, gyrating their hips and its was very sexy..The thicker of the two basically gave the ring announcer a standing lap dance..She had her !%+ burried so deep in dudes crotch that the section behind me started a "you got hard" chant..Eve's body is just over the top too..The chick that is the manager for the tag champs has got one of the flattest butts I've seen on a diva..

Punk and Jericho did the dark match main event and they put on a solid 10 minute match that the fans really liked..They both did a couple of their signature moves and were pretty much non stop the whole match..Crowd cheered both of them when the match was over..

I got some pretty good pictures that I'll try to post up tomorrow..

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Huge Extreme Rules Blow-Up Involving Brock Lesnar; Dressing Room "Ripped Apart"

Posted by: Lee on May 01 2012
Source: PWInsider

This Is Taken From PWInsider:

Following the Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday, there was a huge backstage blow-up involving Brock Lesnar.
According to several sources, Lesnar lost it on a number of WWE officials and began ripping apart a dressing room, upset over the John Cena promo that closed the PPV.

The original plan was for Cena, despite winning, to be so beaten that he was carried out of the building, leaving an opening for Lesnar to brag that while he had lost the battle on a fluke, he had won the war.

When Cena decided to address the audience, Lesnar perceived it as Cena double crossing him and lost in on WWE officials. It's not yet known how they calmed him down, but tonight's angle with HHH was planned in advance as a way to remove Lesnar from TV.

Sources within the company have indicated that Lesnar's current deal only requires him to work two dates minimum.

Where's the news story about the blow up I had?

Back
Top Bottom