Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Goldberg hall of fame worthy next year? Jr buggin nope

And I really don't want to hear a bill Goldberg podcast. Too many wrestling podcast already

Last edited:
[quote name="10508 Cardo Jr Ln" url="/t/594011/wrestling-thread-may-19-25-5-19-raw-from-london-state-of-daniel-bryan-the-wwe-title-addressed-]
I'm gonna smash Eva Marie.
[/quote]

4VHcVJE.gif

SKbCvoM.gif

View media item 983558

Guess I'm not as high on Roman as others (although he will eventually be a star) but what does he do better than Rollins or Ambrose whether on the mic or in the ring?

Guess I'm not as high on Roman as others (although he will eventually be a star) but what does he do better than Rollins or Ambrose whether on the mic or in the ring?

I agree...he is sloppy in the ring and is the worst of the 3 on the mic. Why is be favored? He has "the look" but definitely doesn't have the charisma.

He has the look and he's an outright animal. I think it might have been 4w who said it best, but he has a certain magnetism towards him whenever hes out there. All eyes on him man. So much fun to watch. 

That's not the reason why WWE stocks were down - 2 wrestlers cannot cause such a huge swing in stock prices (~44% change :x ).  WWE did not meet the high expectations Vince gave investors regarding the TV deal and subscribers to the network. Vince told investors that the TV deal just struck with NBCU was going to be doubled, or even tripled, to their old deal.  We all know how that turned out - WWE getting $150mil instead of $200mil or $300mil.  Also, investors just found out WWE needed more subscribers than initially thought to break even on operating costs (initially needed 1mil subscribers, but now needs 1.5mil).  

Obviously I don't think that just 2 wrestlers are the cause of Vince's current depression..I would think any normal person would understand my point..

That point has been given but in order to draw new subscribers and pull in ratings, you have to present a prosuct worth watching or the casual fan isn't going to tune. See the correlation?

Obviously you are a normal person..Glad someone got what I was saying..

WrestleMania 31 is way too early for Romaine Reigns to have his moment. Way too soon. Dude has a lot of kinks to iron out.

Miz is a got damn bum!

He's definitely not main event ready but how can you not like the dude. That damn battlecry man. The crowd participation on that gets louder and louder every week. Roman Reigns is just a straight animal. 

WrestleMania 31 is way too early for Romaine Reigns to have his moment. Way too soon. Dude has a lot of kinks to iron out.

Miz is a got damn bum!

Very much agreed. They would have to strap the rocket to him hard starting right now, and keep him strong consistently through the top of next year. You also need credible heels for him to beat or look good against as well. Who does that leave besides Evolution, Brock, and maybe Wade Barrett :lol: ?

tumblr_n2pk2jMCrK1rquw9uo2_250.gif

So do you guys think that Kalisto will be WWE's answer to the next top masked wrestler since Sin Cara didn't work out. It looks like this time they did it right by them having him go to developmental and work on the WWE style instead of just pushing him out there like Sin Cara only to fail.

I like him but suicide is who I see the break out star in the shield (in the long run) will be. All three will have nice solo careers but I agree it's way to early. Roman has the potential to be the next rock level face of wwe but he needs to be molded first.

He has the it factor more so than his other teammates but I still believe Rollins is the most well rounded of all and will only get better!

He's definitely not main event ready but how can you not like the dude. That damn battlecry man. The crowd participation on that gets louder and louder every week. Roman Reigns is just a straight animal. 

I agree, he's definitely not ready for main event status..I'd like to see them have R&R win the Tag Titles and have a nice 6 month run..Then give Roman the IC belt about 2-3 months before Mania..Let him be the next to last match at Mania, then lose the belt at the next ppv..Then start to build his run towards the WHC at WM 32..That'll give him plenty of time to build up his in-ring work and his skills on the mic..Plus it gives the fans time to feel seriously invested in him, no matter if he's a heel or babyface..

Back
Top Bottom