Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

What up Case, Drunk Fly, DC, Peep, Rhino, JRS? And af1982, BDB and Franknbeans?
wattup @BigEgo24.missed late night but here for mawnin ntw lol

How dude got a whole match in a gif loll

I'm almost afraid to see how vince "shakes things up" could be bad for business.creative is weak as hell,instead of catering to the people that actually still watch,they try to bring in viewers with terrible gimmicks and other stuff instead of sticking to what we (the people that watch and ya marks )wanna see.decent buildups,quality matches,actual continuing storylines and just **** that makes sense.and good commentary to top it off.don't really see how that's so hard to pull off .works fo nxt and used to work for wwe eve when they were 3 hours so the times not the problem.just my thoughts

Last edited:
Until creative approves, nothing will change.

The booking is horrible nowadays. Its the same 3 matches in a variety of forms for every Raw main event. 3 man tag, single with special enforcers or 2 man tag.

The line between good and bad is too blurry.

No one besides KO hates anyone.

PPV build ups are awful.

3 hours isn't the problem the problem is the damn writing and booking.

I agree with the creative part but 3 hours is also a big problem.

Even HHH said 2 hours is the way to go.

3 hours doesn't bother me personally *shrug* :\
Me either. 3 hours is fine. It's an issue when you have stupid segments and dumb matches no one cares about. Give quality wrestling that fills the time slots instead of some of these segments and ******* Kane.

I think I just told the lead guy of Powerman 5000 to get the **** outta my way as I was walking outta work... I hope that ******* place burns down tonight...

damnb b why the abger? oosa bro

I think I just told the lead guy of Powerman 5000 to get the **** outta my way as I was walking outta work... I hope that ******* place burns down tonight...

why so bitter b?

I'm a hateful person...

Lol @ saying you don't mind 3 hours but then say you hate the stupid and dumb segments that are there because there is so much time to fill

Rusev & Summer Rae VS Dolph & Lana is currently planned for Summer Slam.

tumblr_mq7b2qTqpJ1rkpm5oo1_500.gif

Rusev & Summer Rae VS Dolph & Lana is currently planned for Summer Slam.
[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Man I'm at work right now just thinking about when I'm grabbing for dinner for Raw. A nice meal is the only thing that gets me through it.

Think I might get crab legs for it

Me either. 3 hours is fine. It's an issue when you have stupid segments and dumb matches no one cares about. Give quality wrestling that fills the time slots instead of some of these segments and ******* Kane.
I agree. Kane should be included in the quality matces instead of crappy segments. He's underutilized.

Back
Top Bottom