Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

Just started the Nakamura vs Goto match..Hope it's a good one..

@DCAllAmerican why do the put the wrestlers name on the screen one way, but announce it another?..Ex: On screen says Shinsuke Nakamura, but the in ring announcers says Nakamura Shinsuke..

Man I wish Vince would watch just 1 NJPW "big event"..They just do everything right to make their cards seem so important..The metal guard rails, the 20 count for a man outside the ring, the photographers at ringside..It all just makes it seem like what you're watching is special and every bout has a "big fight" feel to it..

GH
Just started the Nakamura vs Goto match..Hope it's a good one..

@DCAllAmerican why do the put the wrestlers name on the screen one way, but announce it another?..Ex: On screen says Shinsuke Nakamura, but the in ring announcers says Nakamura Shinsuke..

Isn't it that the Japanese introduce people last name, first name in all facets and not just wrestling?

Man I wish Vince would watch just 1 NJPW "big event"..They just do everything right to make their cards seem so important..The metal guard rails, the 20 count for a man outside the ring, the photographers at ringside..It all just makes it seem like what you're watching is special and every bout has a "big fight" feel to it..

Meanwhile outside of Wrestlemania, the WWE's PPVs look and feel like extended Raws. Those budget cuts (and writer laziness) have sucked the fun out of the shows

Meanwhile outside of Wrestlemania, the WWE's PPVs look and feel like extended Raws. Those budget cuts (and writer laziness) have sucked the fun out of the shows
I don't even understand the budget cuts. if the product is bringing in more money than it did back in the 00s where else would the money go besides the product?

booking is so lazy i fall asleep during ppvs

NTWT >

0.jpg

Goto/Nakamura did not disappoint..Great match..Those two work very well together..

This years G1 Climax is going to be nuts..

The more I see that IWGP World Title belt the closer it comes to being my favorite belt of all time..

Give me these 3 matches for WM32 w/no time limit and that's all I need..

Okada vs Keith
Owens vs Nakamura
Sext vs AJ..

Back
Top Bottom