Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Triple H, who does not follow TNA Wrestling employees on Twitter, briefly followed Samoa Joe on the social media platform late Saturday night, with Joe adding the WWE executive at approximately the same time as well.

When you follow a person on Twitter, you can also keep tabs on that individual's follow and favorite activity. So late last night, some fans noticed the WWE executive and TNA star following each other (which would allow users to private message each other).

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...-tna-wrestler-on-twitter/#hLxKMUz4jFDC6DwM.99
My 2+ year prediction finally coming to fruition.
nerd.gif

Looking forward to Roger the Samoan making his WWE debut.
pimp.gif

Triple H, who does not follow TNA Wrestling employees on Twitter, briefly followed Samoa Joe on the social media platform late Saturday night, with Joe adding the WWE executive at approximately the same time as well.

When you follow a person on Twitter, you can also keep tabs on that individual's follow and favorite activity. So late last night, some fans noticed the WWE executive and TNA star following each other (which would allow users to private message each other).

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...-tna-wrestler-on-twitter/#hLxKMUz4jFDC6DwM.99

My 2+ year prediction finally coming to fruition. :nerd:

Looking forward to Roger the Samoan making his WWE debut. :pimp:

I think I made this prediction for 3 straight years :lol:. And it's Joseph The Samoan :smokin

Funny part is..If this was the 99-2000, Vince would try his hardest to make that happen. :lol:

Make it happen anyway, Vince. :nerd:

Eva's brotherlovers will never allow something like this to happen..No men, besides them, shall see her nekkid..

Sad to hear about Santino..He played his part perfectly and deserves to at least get to be a developmental trainer or road agent..

Watching king of the ring 99 and I dont understand why mr *** never got a main event push. Dude had the look size and move set

Was it because he couldn't connect with the fans? :lol:

Last edited:
Eva's brotherlovers will never allow something like this to happen..No men, besides them, shall see her nekkid..
roll.gif
I laughed way too hard when you brought this up the first time.  Them dudes are pervs and probably cry every time she doesn't answer her phone because they know she's getting banged.

Back
Top Bottom