Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Randall gets **** for his mic skills, but his crowd work is incredible.

"You did this.................YOU"

:lol:

Continuing with kotr 99 I forgot Hayes was the hardy boyz manager. Dude looks mad awkward with the same size shirt as meth hardy :lol:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1064467/width/350/height/700[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 1064477"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
My friend's mom is buddies with Eva Marie's mom so her and his sister went to Eva's engagement party last week out here. Guess the family actually is fine with it :lol:

Just heard about Santino, that sucks man. Hate when injuries end careers.

My friend's mom is buddies with Eva Marie's mom so her and his sister went to Eva's engagement party last week out here. Guess the family actually is fine with it :lol:

I know a couple dudes in the family that ain't fine with it..

He's actually 40 years old.
eek.gif
I wonder how many wrestlers have lied about their age...

Eva's brotherlovers will never allow something like this to happen..No men, besides them, shall see her nekkid..

Sad to hear about Santino..He played his part perfectly and deserves to at least get to be a developmental trainer or road agent..

Eva's brothers would prolly want to be the ones smashing her.

1. Latest MLW: I think I just heard a great discussion on the current state of wrestling and WHY it got the way that it currently is. I don't like prisoner of the moment statements but this was one of the better NON-interview podcasts I have heard, wrestling related. MSL, Konnan, Disco. Go listen for yourself but it is a very good show. They get on you "internet dudes" about how yall scared away the casual fans. Yea, YALL. -

Link:

Watching king of the ring 99 and I dont understand why mr *** never got a main event push. Dude had the look size and move set

Was it because he couldn't connect with the fans? :lol:
:lol: Yall will never let this go. Rightfully so though.

Has anyone ever lost their debut match in WWE/WCW?
Reggie Mysterio Jr. lost his debut match in WCW to Stinko Malenko

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom