Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

If Ziggler wins I'll know the push is real. He ALWAYS loses to ADR. My hopes are up. And why is Fandango doing commentary for this match? Seems rather odd.
Him and Ziggler started a feud last week. He's gonna cost Ziggler the match

FINALLY, a new shirt for Del Rio!

Why did they even give him one? He's probably the least appealing former World champ on the roster. Of course this would be Swagger had it not been for last week

:pimp: the calmness attitude they are giving Roman's character

I dig it too. I'm glad he's not running around yelling, cause that wouldn't seem natural to me

4w...what is your opinion on reigns. To me he was the worst of the shield. Weak promo skills and sloppy in the ring....he has the look...but that is it. I am not sold on him being the next big thing...his character isn't interesting either...you would think he needs on of those 3 things....thoughts?
He has the look and charisma which is enough for WWE to push him to the moon.  His inring skills aren't the best but he's slowly improving.  His mic skills leave a lot to be desired.  But fans do love him and he hasn't been exposed yet.  I would certainly book him differently (I don't like him being in WWE Title matches two straight PPVs and not winning the title), but WWE is going to protect him for the most part until he eventually gets his first title reign, probably at Mania.

If I was booking him, I would have The Authority continue to DENY title shots for Reigns.  Then he wins the Rumble so he can't be denied any longer, and then goes on to win the title at Mania.

I love when Dango does the hip shake 
roll.gif

Zebra print are my favorite ZIggler trunks. 

If they really were interested in booking strong, they would have ZIggler attack Dango

Back
Top Bottom