Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

See how quick and fluid Ambrose puts the Figure Four on....

lkXTsu2.png

Will Bo Dallas come out to interrupt Bret Hart tonight? That would be great. And why was Reigns all Trent Reznor whispery when talking to Cena right now?

Jericho, flair, hhh at a msg house show...... I'm in there if the prices are cheap. Anybody ever been to a show dolo? Don't know anybody that likes wrestling and my girl works.

Ambrose is way over, but he loses too much for my liking.  That wasn't a job, it was a great match.  But wish he would get some solid wins.

4w...what is your opinion on reigns. To me he was the worst of the shield. Weak promo skills and sloppy in the ring....he has the look...but that is it. I am not sold on him being the next big thing...his character isn't interesting either...you would think he needs on of those 3 things....thoughts?

Ziggler time
pimp.gif

I will never get tired of watching ADR vs Ziggler man. Although, I know this is gonna end with Dango interfering.

If Ziggler wins I'll know the push is real. He ALWAYS loses to ADR. My hopes are up. And why is Fandango doing commentary for this match? Seems rather odd. Never mind. I see where this is going. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom