Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

So what you're saying is 2 white divas have never went at it like that?..So ain't it racist to say that white divas only catfight one way?

Lol not trying to make this a race thing cause its not THAT serious but if you saw that "catfight" then you know it didnt look similar to those typical roll around, hair pulling & lil punches ones

Creative...

tGxygR9.jpg

Lol not trying to make this a race thing cause its not THAT serious but if you saw that "catfight" then you know it didnt look similar to those typical roll around, hair pulling & lil punches ones

Seeing it or not, I know it ain't got nothin on ECW catfights..Ahhh, the good ole days..When 2 chick would fight for no reason and a random tidday would pop out..:tongue:

Wow that should be an interesting main event on smackdown. Wonder how the turn out will be. Rusevs first loss?

Seeing it or not, I know it ain't got nothin on ECW catfights..Ahhh, the good ole days..When 2 chick would fight for no reason and a random tidday would pop out..:tongue:

:lol: them chicks was REAL. Francine will always be my fav lol. She aint give NO dambs

In other news idk whether I hate Bo Dallas or just find him funny...

Why the hell does Blow Dallas look like he just got out of a swimming pool before coming to the ring?

Back
Top Bottom