Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

devil.gif

did the garden look sold out?

Def not sold out there was a good 3 rows empty in the section next to mine (yapped up those seats quick fast :pimp:)

Not to mention empty seats throughout the upper bowl

Reigns is the kid that got embarrassed every time the teacher asked him to read aloud. He makes Cena look like the Rock when it comes to promos. He has the look but y'all can't talk about people not being ready for the big time and leave him out of the conversation.

Been binging the WWE network this week, forgot about the mexicools 
laugh.gif

muhammad hassan's last match
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Shane o mac matches
pimp.gif

Can't believe they still showing the edited version of trish vs mickie
mad.gif

Threw on WM 22 when I got home from the bar because I had never seen the whole thing before...

Got to Edge/Foley and after Edge rocks Foley with a sign and a couple cookie sheets to the dome, Styles comes out with "You can basically see Foley's brain swelling in his skull"...

Such a different time we live in :smh:

Switched over to the 'Thunderous Returns' Countdown to cheer myself up :lol:

Yikes that bad, but the time says 745. The show started at 730. I've been to house shows recently that filled up slowly so I'll give tonight's crowd the benefit of the doubt. The event was sold out and not many tickets were available on Stubhub.

Bo Dallas is the best thing going in the wwe.if u don't like him ur not a wrestling fan.

Not a big fan of jbl commentary but he's Jr status with his bo commentary

I guess I'm not a wrestling fan then, cause I can't stand the dude..And I honestly don't see what you guys are so geeked about..He's out of shape, ugly as hell, his matches are boring, and his promos are basically just him trolling everybody..Jericho did that to perfection with the light jacket, so why try to even attempt something similar..

blah blah blah all you want, but I'm telling you that Dough Gallas isn't the future of the WWE..He'll never be more than IC or US champ..

Cause no matter what he does, he'll never be able to get a crowd to react like this..

Or get a pop like this..

Or cut a promo on this level..

So should we disregard 98% of all wrestlers? Because those are accomplishments that the vast majority of guys will never get to experience.

Right now, he isn't supposed to be more than an obnoxious midcard comedy guy and a lot of people actually like his shtick because he plays that character flawlessly.

As a heel, he must be doing something right because the way you react to him is exactly what he's aiming for.

So should we disregard 98% of all wrestlers? Because those are accomplishments that the vast majority of guys will never get to experience.

Right now, he isn't supposed to be more than an obnoxious midcard comedy guy and a lot of people actually like his shtick because he plays that character flawlessly.

As a heel, he must be doing something right because the way you react to him is exactly what he's aiming for.

No we shouldn't disregard 98% of all wrestlers..But when I hear multiple people say he's the best thing in WWE right now it makes zero sense..

And he must be doing something wrong because the way I react is to turn the channel and watch Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives..

I still can't figure out what you guys like about him..He's a crappy wrestler and his matches are boring..The only thing you guys talk about is his lame schtick..I never hear anyone say "Man did you see that Bo Dallas match?..The guy was on fire the whole time and was one of the best matches of the night"..I never hear that..I hear "Did you see Bo knock over a ****** in a bull costume?"..

Yall hype Renee Young. She is blonde and has a nice personality so yall falll for the trap. AWG with long flowy blonde hair. Don't be fooled.

Yall hype Renee Young. She is blonde and has a nice personality so yall falll for the trap. AWG with long flowy blonde hair. Don't be fooled.
In a huge sausage Fest, it's nice to see a down to Earth, cute girl. She's not a calendar model, super model, more like the girl next door.

And Jericho/Angle started out similar to Bo Dallas. It'll be interesting to see if he can develop his character more. His ring work needs to improve (compared to an Angle/Jericho).

Roman Reigns. I like his high spots. He also is pretty physically imposing and the girls probably swoon. But he just doesn't seem ready ring or promo wise. But I guess he'll just get shoved down our throats. The company needs to develop new stars.

Back
Top Bottom