Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

She was on the 6th episode of season 1 titled "Wicks". Dude snorted a line off her bare chest... :lol:

Apparently she's done other nude modeling and really grew up in the Soviet Union for a while.

Angle is one of my favs of all time! Would love for him to end his career back home where he belongs.

Happy Birthday JRA,

Regarding Angle, there's no way he could pass a WWE physical. Also, this happened last week:
“Angle was reportedly passed out on the flight, and the WWE crew took photos of him. The photos circulated around the WWE locker room and the producer’s meeting at the Smackdown tapings this week, and Angle’s condition on the plane was the subject of a lot of conversation in WWE.”

Kurt Angle potentially back with WWE.

Don't expect anything from him anymore in-ring wise because his body is more broken down than The Great Khali's.

But at least he can be in WWE video games again.
pimp.gif

Why is Angle sleeping such a bad thing? Unless I missed something.

And hbd to the birthday cats. All yall cool dudes. :pimp:

I've been watching all of the WWE ppv's from 91 starting right after WM 7 and it's great watching guys like Bret Hart, HBK, and Undertaker from ppv to ppv as they moved up the ranks.

Also, Hulk Hogan had as many heel tendencies as the heels themselves :lol:. I've seen him win about 4 matches and he won one by throwing salt in someone's face and won the title back from UT by throwing the ashes from the urn in his face.

Last edited:
I've been watching all of the WWE ppv's from 91 starting right after WM 7 and it's great watching guys like Bret Hart, HBK, and Undertaker from ppv to ppv as they moved up the ranks.

Also, Hulk Hogan had as many heel tendencies as the heels themselves :lol:. I've seen him win about 4 matches and he won one by throwing salt in someone's face and won the title back from UT by throwing the ashes from the urn in his face.

cheat to win :pimp:

Roman Reigns. I like his high spots. He also is pretty physically imposing and the girls probably swoon. But he just doesn't seem ready ring or promo wise. But I guess he'll just get shoved down our throats. The company needs to develop new stars.
Roman Reigns is somewhat short compared to traditional "imposing" dudes.

Angle was on the same flight as a couple WWE writers. They took pics of him and showed them off backstage, maybe to Trips or Vince. He was reported to look in bad shape and knocked out on the flight. He was probably just sleeping, but with his past I guess they thought he was on something.

Damn. Sucks that Bryan got plagued with injuries. Bryan/Angle at WM31 would've been dooooope.

Back
Top Bottom