Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

I have it.

I love it...I just have a hard time staying on track with things. I did it for about 3 months last year and lost a significant amount of weight, about 40 lbs combined with my improved eating habits.

I actually bought it this year so I'll be getting be on it on Monday. It's awesome rrlegend rrlegend

Good to hear , can't wait word to Bart Scott

Qw0QgZi.gif

OrganicUnimportantElk.gif

EverlastingDisfiguredHyrax.gif

I have this episode of Smackdown on VHS, and this segment is hilarious man :lol: Shane annihilates that Austin cardboard cut out while his WWF Aggression theme plays.
Nevermind, that right before he destroys that radio playing Big Show's theme

Last edited:
I know most of you more so enjoy interview type podcasts with wrestlers. Colt Cabana's interview of Buff Bagwell is wild as hell man. Wild as HELL man. Buff has some STORIES. Man go listen.

Pants, you might be psychici man. I opened up this thread and was going to ask you to find a .gif of Renee dancing to their theme but I never posted it. Good stuff

I could see roman reigns ripped t-shirt going for like 2k.
If women paid $50 to help get that one felon out of jail because they could "see it in his eyes" that he needs another chance, they will easily drop $2k on a Roman Reigns shirt.

Back
Top Bottom