Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

After seeing that Dolph POV video of him climbing the ladder, I realized how dope/trippy it would be to see a match where one of the wrestlers wears a gopro.

Neville or Generico would be a cool POV to watch.

tumblr_n7vgpr5l3I1rka1sjo1_400.gif

Watched the final episode of Nitro last night..Flair dropped one of my favorite promos..

If this doesn't make you want to go throw a Figure 4 on your wife, kid, or some random person walking down the street, then you have no soul..

Watched the final episode of Nitro last night..Flair dropped one of my favorite promos..

If this doesn't make you want to go throw a Figure 4 on your wife, kid, or some random person walking down the street, then you have no soul..
iDGvnK9g5QudJ.gif

Somebody post that Flair/Sting match NAOWWW

Just remembered how pissed I was, last Nitro was on my birthday and I was not a WWF guy 
sick.gif
 I watched, but ehh

Last edited:
iDGvnK9g5QudJ.gif

Just remembered how pissed I was, last Nitro was on my birthday and I was not a WWF guy :x  I watched, but ehh

So you mean to tell me that there is another WCW guy in this thread besides myself and DC?..:wow:

Serious question fellas. How much do you think about wrestling? I swear, just about any physical activity I do, wrestling crosses my mind. Few examples.

1. I bought a groupon to this indoor trampoline spot a few weeks ago. It is basically a place with a bunch of oversized trampoline beds and folks basically come in and go wild. The whole time I was there, I was trying to perfect my Swanton. I was trying to do some 450's but I couldn't perfect it. Just makes me respect those flyers because I was somewhat shook to even attempt certain moves on a soft surface like a trampoline. If you can find one in your area you need to go and fly man -

2. Yesterday I did one of those obstacle course/races. And there were spots where you had to keep your balance along narrow beams but you were being hit with objects. One stop, I got blasted with a dodge ball and I got swept off of my feel. And what do I naturally do without thinking while I am falling? No lie.
stone-cold-stunners-the-rock-o.gif

everytime i walk down some stairs i walk down as if i'm part of the shield. :lol: walking with a lil tittay master swag

iDGvnK9g5QudJ.gif

Just remembered how pissed I was, last Nitro was on my birthday and I was not a WWF guy 
sick.gif
 I watched, but ehh
So you mean to tell me that there is another WCW guy in this thread besides myself and DC?..
eek.gif
Hell yea, I hated WWF. I'm from Atlanta one of my childhood dreams was me and my cousin were gonna train at the Power Plant and eventually win the WCW tag titles 
laugh.gif
 I used to always tell dudes at school that Sting and Goldberg would wash the whole WWF roster

Enzo's theme rocks.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Him and Big Cass are a great pairing.

I like the Stardust gimmick, but not that enamored with his theme.

Okay, after listening to it in it's entirety, I have to retract my previous statement about Stardust's theme.

That's a banger as well.
pimp.gif

Another theme I really like is Tyler Breeze's old one.

Back
Top Bottom