Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Pretty excited for tonight since it's the first time in a while that I have no idea what's going to happen. Lot's of different potential scenarios. I think 3 different people can win the MITB match, and possibly 4 for the title.

I said the same thing. I'm expecting cena to win. but it isn't etched in stone and it makes it exciting for once. plus mitb is always one of my favorite shows. I just hate that there is two women's matches.

4W hates us, therefore we should hate him.

I say we hold a vote to overthrow him as the wrestling thread dictator and elect someone who cares about the NT wrestling family.

4W hates us, therefore we should hate him.

I say we hold a vote to overthrow him as the wrestling thread dictator and elect someone who cares about the NT wrestling family.
i would of been with this,but 4w came through in the clutch with the survey so i cant be mad,although we still didnt get the last ppv results

Shew I have no clue who he wrestled I was about 5 when these cards took place. and yea he had a stub foot and a special boot. it's a shame what happened to him as he was on track to be being the next big
thing in wrestling.
yea i remember being a kid and my dad telling me about the foot,i always thought that was crazy

pretty ******* excited about tonight bros.so many possibilities.id say this is my 3rd favorite ppv behind rr and wm.

plus watching events with the ntw fam is always fun and funny as hell.

laugh.gif

Serious question fellas. How much do you think about wrestling? I swear, just about any physical activity I do, wrestling crosses my mind. Few examples.

1. I bought a groupon to this indoor trampoline spot a few weeks ago. It is basically a place with a bunch of oversized trampoline beds and folks basically come in and go wild. The whole time I was there, I was trying to perfect my Swanton. I was trying to do some 450's but I couldn't perfect it. Just makes me respect those flyers because I was somewhat shook to even attempt certain moves on a soft surface like a trampoline. If you can find one in your area you need to go and fly man -

2. Yesterday I did one of those obstacle course/races. And there were spots where you had to keep your balance along narrow beams but you were being hit with objects. One stop, I got blasted with a dodge ball and I got swept off of my feel. And what do I naturally do without thinking while I am falling? No lie.
stone-cold-stunners-the-rock-o.gif

Props to 4W for posting the contest in the clutch.

Really looking forward to tonight's show. May be grabbing tix for RAW tomorrow as well, we'll see...

Dc that place looks,dope gotta go there with my girl.i thibk about shooting promos and taking bumps a lot lol.

Stardust is dope.btw hopefully we get a bo sighting tonight.not only cuz thats my dude but itll help me in the predictions survey.

Serious question fellas. How much do you think about wrestling? I swear, just about any physical activity I do, wrestling crosses my mind. Few examples.

1. I bought a groupon to this indoor trampoline spot a few weeks ago. It is basically a place with a bunch of oversized trampoline beds and folks basically come in and go wild. The whole time I was there, I was trying to perfect my Swanton. I was trying to do some 450's but I couldn't perfect it. Just makes me respect those flyers because I was somewhat shook to even attempt certain moves on a soft surface like a trampoline. If you can find one in your area you need to go and fly man -
2. Yesterday I did one of those obstacle course/races. And there were spots where you had to keep your balance along narrow beams but you were being hit with objects. One stop, I got blasted with a dodge ball and I got swept off of my feel. And what do I naturally do without thinking while I am falling? No lie.
stone-cold-stunners-the-rock-o.gif
laugh.gif
 Great stuff man.

Based on how everything is so elaborate, Stardust had to have been planned for awhile :lol:. If there was no Cody heel turn, I wouldn't be shocked at all

My Dougie
tumblr_n7nkgbDaVm1qcluu2o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom