Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

$350 for them GRs
laugh.gif
and some wrestler on NXT this week had some jordan cheetah xiii
sick.gif
laugh.gif
hogan shirt only @ $11 
roll.gif

lesnar chair
pimp.gif

shield ending chair 
pimp.gif

Brodus Clay on how WWE uses the term "Superstars" instead of "wrestlers":

"That's for a tax break & stuff though. We're entertainers. The game has changed. It's a tax break."

And my money is on this guy but damn no reaction from the crowd while he was climbing, I guess he really can't connect with fans

Last edited:
How the hell does Twagga still have a job?...He injures people, sells no merch, gets almost no reaction from fans, and it boring in the ring..

Not to be that mean but a part of me wanted Ambrose to toss that ladder at Swagger's head.

Also, with the high importance they put on on the IC and US titles, they should be put on people like Hunico and Tyson Kidd and be defending on Superstars and Pre-shows

You can even tell on commentary they like Naomi more than Cameron :lol: :lol: they didn't **** with her at all like they did Cameron

Not to be that mean but a part of me wanted Ambrose to toss that ladder at Swagger's head.

Also, with the high importance they put on on the IC and US titles, they should be put on people like Hunico and Tyson Kidd and be defending on Superstars and Pre-shows

good point but who would they beat?? :lol:

Please tell me that Reigns didn't just cock his forearm like a shotgun before delivering that superman punch.. :smh:

And you'd think with all this new talent they got coming up being unable to cut a promo that they'd bring back managers..

Please tell me that Reigns didn't just cock his forearm like a shotgun before delivering that superman punch.. :smh:

And you'd think with all this new talent they got coming up being unable to cut a promo that they'd bring back managers..

Yes reigns did :pimp:........that's been his thing though :lol:, remember, the chicks are only happy when it Reigns

And most definitely managers need to be brought back on a larger scale for some of these guys. Big E has all kinds of personality, but whatever this is right here, I don't dig it

3 years.  How time flies.

Speaking of time flying, I'm just gonna post random stuff from an old thread:

If I was that kid I would have slap that mass

No jokes about Rusty being the little kid?

Just catching up on Raw now (was watching the Knicks/Heat game).

Caught some of the opening segment with Lesnar.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Why does Teddy have a big $*@ nametag like he's at a slave auction?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Eve.
devil.gif

So Cena isn't taking time off now?

Khali walks like he had his prostate checked with an oven mitt

Man...Raw was terrible.

When Johnny announced that he was Cena's opponent, all I could hear in my head was Homer Simpson saying "This sucks" over and over again.

[QUOTE name="Peep Game"]
Originally Posted by Peep Game

UFZjv.gif
p7y3u.gif
wXJ1u.gif
Ziggler's selling
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pOLQg.gif
UW5Z5.gif
EYRns.gif

3NgUQ.gif