Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Sonny Onoo ?
You know damn well who he is talking about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bo & Stardust
pimp.gif
....the jury is still out on Rose

Georgia Dome '98
pimp.gif

tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n8asibM6De1ql0k28o6_250.gif
Greatest night of my LIFE. I've been to a lot of sports events and none have topped that night, I have never even heard a crowd that loud before. I could write a book on the experience man, I'll never forget it and always appreciate my brother for taking me. The train ride home was f'n EPIC

Anyone know how many fans were in the GA Dome that night?... And if it was a legit sell out or a lot of comped tickets?...

Always heard 50.000 easy, Mind you it was announced on Thunder 4 says prior.............

Wrestling in 98/99 needed little promotion back than.....

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but 13 episodes of SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT are up on the Network..

With all do respect to my boy Chrisley, I have something better to do after Raw goes off tonight..

Monday night wars "preview" airs tonight. It's slotted as an hour show so I don't know what they're going to preview. Unless it's a preview running over and over again for an hour

Wearing polka dot trunks and wearing full body spandex with face paint are two completely different animals :lol:

Back
Top Bottom