Wrestling Thread 6/25-7/1 | 6/28 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et- Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, Dixie/AJ Followup?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Who's shorty in the yellow bikini?
nerd.gif

Maxine
Layla just turned 35 and her >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the rest of the roster
[2 Chainz] Tell 'em. [/Tity Boi]

How many more times in wrestling will we see a variation of the HBK/Davey Boy Smith spot where someone gets "eliminated" only to come back and win.

"The WWE will be celebrating the Fourth of July with it's own unique brand of an embarrassing family that you don't want to be around"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Who's shorty in the yellow bikini?
nerd.gif

Maxine
Layla just turned 35 and her >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the rest of the roster

Layla 35?!!
eek.gif

I still find this disrespectful to Eddie Guerrero. Keep her in the front office or something. Why have her out doing stuff like this?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I still find this disrespectful to Eddie Guerrero. Keep her in the front office or something. Why have her out doing stuff like this?

Its very weird, particularly the love storyline with Edge   and Dolph

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Wasn't paying attention during the Sid match.

Does he still have it?
"STILL"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

forgive him AG, he's never a fan of guys Vince didn't create.

I will PayPal you $5 if you can find me 3 quality Sid matches (where Sid works well, not a War Games match where he's hidden and really does nothing).
I guarantee you can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom