Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

CM Punk suspended indefinitely as soon as Raw went off the air (that's the word around Twitter).

Spoiler [+]
No doubt in my mind that it was scripted. Vince is too much of a business man to let one of his stars just grab the mic and go off like Punk did, especially in this "PG era".

With that said, I need to see this promo before I'm the only one who hasn't seen it in America
laugh.gif
. When someone gets a video of it, please post!

*impatiently waits for vid*

Watched Raw on DVR but forgot to DVR the show after Raw. Missed the entire Punk promo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

He went on for too long for that not to be scripted.

He talked for 8 minutes.  I'm pretty sure he can talk for 8 minutes without a script.

*impatiently waits for vid*

Watched Raw on DVR but forgot to DVR the show after Raw. Missed the entire Punk promo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

He talked for 8 minutes.  I'm pretty sure he can talk for 8 minutes without a script.

That was the best promo in a LONG time, especially in this state of the WWE. This Punk promo, and a couple promos the Rock did vs Cena were hands down EASILY the
best in the past couple years. I don't know if CM Punk is actually leaving or not, but that ^%#* was GOLD. And LOL Otunga did sell the *@&$( outta that Sweet Chin Music.

That was the best promo in a LONG time, especially in this state of the WWE. This Punk promo, and a couple promos the Rock did vs Cena were hands down EASILY the
best in the past couple years. I don't know if CM Punk is actually leaving or not, but that ^%#* was GOLD. And LOL Otunga did sell the *@&$( outta that Sweet Chin Music.

posting from my iphone. forgive the lack of no bold + red.what i posted on my twitter:long live @cmpunk. untouchable before tonight. and now he became king, and a god. long live the king, hail to the #punkgod.i don't know if we really know the depth of this. he just became immortal. i'm at the gym and have a lot to do, but tomorrow i will be joining this conversation tomorrow.amazing.

posting from my iphone. forgive the lack of no bold + red.what i posted on my twitter:long live @cmpunk. untouchable before tonight. and now he became king, and a god. long live the king, hail to the #punkgod.i don't know if we really know the depth of this. he just became immortal. i'm at the gym and have a lot to do, but tomorrow i will be joining this conversation tomorrow.amazing.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Guess what I should have typed was they would have cut him off or cut out sooner if it was something they were not aware of.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Guess what I should have typed was they would have cut him off or cut out sooner if it was something they were not aware of.

Well, at least we won't have to wait long to see what is going to come next since they're taping next week's show right now.

Well, at least we won't have to wait long to see what is going to come next since they're taping next week's show right now.

I have no idea if these spoilers are legit thus far, but.....

Spoiler [+]
At the start of the show they had a graphic announcing that Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and R Truth will be in a Number One Contender Match for the WWE Title at Money In the Bank. They also announced Alex Riley versus Miz.

John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank

I have no idea if these spoilers are legit thus far, but.....

Spoiler [+]
At the start of the show they had a graphic announcing that Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and R Truth will be in a Number One Contender Match for the WWE Title at Money In the Bank. They also announced Alex Riley versus Miz.

John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank

Back
Top Bottom