Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

amazing

That's why we all love CM, Venom.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

He went on for too long for that not to be scripted.

He talked for 8 minutes.  I'm pretty sure he can talk for 8 minutes without a script.
Guess what I should have typed was they would have cut him off or cut out sooner if it was something they were not aware of.

I just thought it was convenient his mic was "cut off" at the usual ending time

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

He went on for too long for that not to be scripted.

He talked for 8 minutes.  I'm pretty sure he can talk for 8 minutes without a script.
Guess what I should have typed was they would have cut him off or cut out sooner if it was something they were not aware of.

I just thought it was convenient his mic was "cut off" at the usual ending time

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

michael cole announced at the arena that punk is suspended

The fact that Cole would announce something like that to the public tells me that it might of been scripted

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

michael cole announced at the arena that punk is suspended

The fact that Cole would announce something like that to the public tells me that it might of been scripted

that was amazing.
laugh.gif
i cant help but think they at least told him go out there and spit whatever youre thinking, but im shocked that they let things like heyman, lesnar, NGPW, ROH, and 'idiotic daughter' fly.

that was amazing.
laugh.gif
i cant help but think they at least told him go out there and spit whatever youre thinking, but im shocked that they let things like heyman, lesnar, NGPW, ROH, and 'idiotic daughter' fly.

One of the greatest promos ever cut, I'll say it now. Much thanks for the link as well. 4dub, thanks for getting me back into wrasslin LOL.

Back
Top Bottom