Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

One of the greatest promos ever cut, I'll say it now. Much thanks for the link as well. 4dub, thanks for getting me back into wrasslin LOL.

I mean after further review, its definitely a worked shoot, but not ALL of it was scripted and we're all dying to know which parts came straight from Punk's mouth. Problem is we'll never find out.

Regardless, that was pure Attitude Era at its peak greatness.

Promo? Y'all really think it was a promo?

I don't know... CM Punk sounded like he completely broke character and you could see it in Cena's face...

I mean after further review, its definitely a worked shoot, but not ALL of it was scripted and we're all dying to know which parts came straight from Punk's mouth. Problem is we'll never find out.

Regardless, that was pure Attitude Era at its peak greatness.

I don't know... CM Punk sounded like he completely broke character and you could see it in Cena's face...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Cena's face was him struggling at the fact that he had to sell his post-match injuries with the camera still panning on him.

Cena's face was him struggling at the fact that he had to sell his post-match injuries with the camera still panning on him.

Here's the thing. You NEVER know with Punk. And that's why he's so damn good. "No gimmicks needed"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's the thing. You NEVER know with Punk. And that's why he's so damn good. "No gimmicks needed"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After reading Shawn Micheal's book, this seems much like what DX wanted to be in the beginning. To add to that all the anger CM Punk is showing it is reminiscent of HBK back in the beginning of DX. If that made any sense.

After reading Shawn Micheal's book, this seems much like what DX wanted to be in the beginning. To add to that all the anger CM Punk is showing it is reminiscent of HBK back in the beginning of DX. If that made any sense.

Back
Top Bottom