Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

It's Money in the Bank though...Punk wins the title and then loses it immediately to the MITB winner. (Del Rio)

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Promo? Y'all really think it was a promo?

I don't know... CM Punk sounded like he completely broke character and you could see it in Cena's face...

Punk may have been allowed to speak on his own, but the promo was planned.  Any doubt about it being a legitimate shoot was unfortunately lost because they are taping next Monday's Raw right after Punk's promo concluded.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Promo? Y'all really think it was a promo?

I don't know... CM Punk sounded like he completely broke character and you could see it in Cena's face...

Punk may have been allowed to speak on his own, but the promo was planned.  Any doubt about it being a legitimate shoot was unfortunately lost because they are taping next Monday's Raw right after Punk's promo concluded.

CM Mu F'n PUNK!!! Chicago's own.....made me proud to be borned and raised in the same city as him. Told it like it is...LIKE IT IS!

thank-you-based-god-obama-e1304476061569.jpg

4pwq38.gif

rmmxqc.gif

i don't care if it was scripted..or a work....i believe in all my heart that was real! DO NOT CARE!!

nnmwit.gif

CM PUNK!
pimp.gif

CM Mu F'n PUNK!!! Chicago's own.....made me proud to be borned and raised in the same city as him. Told it like it is...LIKE IT IS!

thank-you-based-god-obama-e1304476061569.jpg

4pwq38.gif

rmmxqc.gif

i don't care if it was scripted..or a work....i believe in all my heart that was real! DO NOT CARE!!

nnmwit.gif

CM PUNK!
pimp.gif

I've noticed something while re-watching this week's raw, well pieces of it. Mark Henry said, "What they going to do fire me?" and Ziggler tried walking out and said, "I'm leaving. I don't care." Could be part of bigger overall plot. Or I could just be over analyzing lol

I've noticed something while re-watching this week's raw, well pieces of it. Mark Henry said, "What they going to do fire me?" and Ziggler tried walking out and said, "I'm leaving. I don't care." Could be part of bigger overall plot. Or I could just be over analyzing lol

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Everything means something.

*Goes to re-watch*

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Everything means something.

*Goes to re-watch*

The clip is on WorldStar, TerezOwens, etc. Guys, please cross your fingers. If this gets over we may finally break out of this WWE funk.

The clip is on WorldStar, TerezOwens, etc. Guys, please cross your fingers. If this gets over we may finally break out of this WWE funk.

Raw was dope...CM Punk cut probably the best promo since Paul Heyman's Worked shoot about Vince Stealing his ideas and money...

Raw was dope...CM Punk cut probably the best promo since Paul Heyman's Worked shoot about Vince Stealing his ideas and money...

curious....the best promo in the last 10 years no doubt....but the previous one in 2001 i'm guessing is either when Shane "bought" WCW or when the Invasion and Alliance formed?

curious....the best promo in the last 10 years no doubt....but the previous one in 2001 i'm guessing is either when Shane "bought" WCW or when the Invasion and Alliance formed?

eek.gif
just saw the promo. Good Lord...

With the heat the feud is getting and the Chicago crowd, I think im gonna have to order that MITB PPV

eek.gif
just saw the promo. Good Lord...

With the heat the feud is getting and the Chicago crowd, I think im gonna have to order that MITB PPV

Back
Top Bottom