Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

After hearing this interview, I'm happy he's being allowed to fully be himself in today's WWE

After hearing this interview, I'm happy he's being allowed to fully be himself in today's WWE

the promo where paul heyman shoots on vince during the alliance was much better but this is really good for this era

the promo where paul heyman shoots on vince during the alliance was much better but this is really good for this era

TNA Spoilers. 2 Former WWE Superstar show up. (4W you can add another "Success" in my win column for predictions
pimp.gif
)

Spoiler [+]
*Hulk Hogan and TNA champ Ken Anderson were cutting a promo when Sting arrived. Sting has a new facepaint derived from Heath Ledger's version of the Joker. Sting ends up nailing Hogan with a bat.

*Samoa Joe defeated Devon with the muscle buster.

*In an X-Division tournament bout, Low Ki defeated Matt Bentley and Jimmy Yang.

*Mexican America are cutting a promo, only to be challenged by British Invasion, setting up a future bout. Might be next week, might be PPV.

Mickie James, Tara & Miss Tessmacher defeated Madison Rayne, Winter & Angelina Love.

*They hold a contract signing for AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels at Destination X. Jerry Lynn and Rob Van Dam come out and it sets up a tag match for next week. Yes, they are giving Lynn vs. RVD for the first time in years AWAY ON FREE TV!!!

*Sting pinned Scott Steiner. Anderson and Hogan attacked Sting. Kurt Angle made the save.

*Magic Johnson Voice* Pro-Wrestling is BACK!

TNA Spoilers. 2 Former WWE Superstar show up. (4W you can add another "Success" in my win column for predictions
pimp.gif
)

Spoiler [+]
*Hulk Hogan and TNA champ Ken Anderson were cutting a promo when Sting arrived. Sting has a new facepaint derived from Heath Ledger's version of the Joker. Sting ends up nailing Hogan with a bat.

*Samoa Joe defeated Devon with the muscle buster.

*In an X-Division tournament bout, Low Ki defeated Matt Bentley and Jimmy Yang.

*Mexican America are cutting a promo, only to be challenged by British Invasion, setting up a future bout. Might be next week, might be PPV.

Mickie James, Tara & Miss Tessmacher defeated Madison Rayne, Winter & Angelina Love.

*They hold a contract signing for AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels at Destination X. Jerry Lynn and Rob Van Dam come out and it sets up a tag match for next week. Yes, they are giving Lynn vs. RVD for the first time in years AWAY ON FREE TV!!!

*Sting pinned Scott Steiner. Anderson and Hogan attacked Sting. Kurt Angle made the save.

*Magic Johnson Voice* Pro-Wrestling is BACK!

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Just finished reading the spoilers. I'm looking forward to RAW for the next 2 weeks
yea i wonder were there gonna go with this
That's why I'm definitely watching. I'm stumped on where they're going with this.

Just finished reading the spoilers. I'm looking forward to RAW for the next 2 weeks
That's why I'm definitely watching. I'm stumped on where they're going with this.

maybe a new storyline where wrestlers walk or form a group...wrestler's that don't get their time or spotlight and hate the ones that do...ie Cena, Orton, Miz...

maybe a new storyline where wrestlers walk or form a group...wrestler's that don't get their time or spotlight and hate the ones that do...ie Cena, Orton, Miz...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

WOW

Spoiler [+]
Mr. McMahon comes out to discuss the suspension of CM Punk. He says he deserved it when John Cena comes out. Cena asks what happened to Vince the fighter and wants to know if Punk got under his skin. McMahon says the real reason he suspended CM Punk is because he didn't want him to walk out of WWE with the title. Cena says what if he says something about people being replaceable. Cean throws the belt at Vince and walks away. McMahon reinstates Punk but says if Cena loses at Money in the Bank, he's fired.

*Crosses fingers WWE doesn't blow this*

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

WOW

Spoiler [+]
Mr. McMahon comes out to discuss the suspension of CM Punk. He says he deserved it when John Cena comes out. Cena asks what happened to Vince the fighter and wants to know if Punk got under his skin. McMahon says the real reason he suspended CM Punk is because he didn't want him to walk out of WWE with the title. Cena says what if he says something about people being replaceable. Cean throws the belt at Vince and walks away. McMahon reinstates Punk but says if Cena loses at Money in the Bank, he's fired.

*Crosses fingers WWE doesn't blow this*

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Kind of what I was thinking. Mark Henry said, "What y'all gonna do fire me? I do what I want." and Ziggler said, "I'm walking out. I don't care." Punk said it too when he walked out of his match with Kane.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Kind of what I was thinking. Mark Henry said, "What y'all gonna do fire me? I do what I want." and Ziggler said, "I'm walking out. I don't care." Punk said it too when he walked out of his match with Kane.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

that was amazing.
laugh.gif
i cant help but think they at least told him go out there and spit whatever youre thinking, but im shocked that they let things like heyman, lesnar, NGPW, ROH, and 'idiotic daughter' fly.

They used to call Stephanie a %%!% and talk about her ****, I doubt calling her an idiot is that bad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

that was amazing.
laugh.gif
i cant help but think they at least told him go out there and spit whatever youre thinking, but im shocked that they let things like heyman, lesnar, NGPW, ROH, and 'idiotic daughter' fly.

They used to call Stephanie a %%!% and talk about her ****, I doubt calling her an idiot is that bad 
laugh.gif

Can't believe i missed this because of work. Trying not to read spoilers so i can watch it on youtube

Can't believe i missed this because of work. Trying not to read spoilers so i can watch it on youtube

PWInsider.com is reporting that Ring of Honor shattered iPPV buyrate records with yesterday's "Best in the World 2011" event and also had to turn away an additional 100 fans from the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. This isn't the first time ROH has had to turn fans away from NYC events, as I witnessed fans being turned away from last year's "Final Battle" event, which also had a very good crowd turn out.

Business is picking up for everyone. I LOVE it.

PWInsider.com is reporting that Ring of Honor shattered iPPV buyrate records with yesterday's "Best in the World 2011" event and also had to turn away an additional 100 fans from the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. This isn't the first time ROH has had to turn fans away from NYC events, as I witnessed fans being turned away from last year's "Final Battle" event, which also had a very good crowd turn out.

Business is picking up for everyone. I LOVE it.

Originally Posted by diew its james

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]yes... really good. [/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]and his mention of Bret Hart.....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Shawn...[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]His mention of his (vince) father...[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Taz....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]And then the " You Stole MY LIFE! "..... damn. It's so f'n true.[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]semi Worked shoot and all.... but no lies and there is so much depth to it. I remember it very well.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]i've always said, and will re-say at every chance i get, Heyman has thee best mind for wrestling and Story telling. [/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]He is amazing.[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I miss ECW with a passion....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]they had it ALL.[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I miss Joey Styles passion and commentary....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I miss the passion from the wrestlers and the writers.... [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I have CM Punk and Bryan Danielson left in mainstream hope....
which with Bryan.... there isn't much hope. He continues to kill it IN the ring and yet.... nothing.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]TNA will die a slow lowly death because they have thee wrong people in there doing the wrong things...[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]ROH will never be funded and fully become what it should be.[/color][color= rgb(153, 0, 0)] I really really hope so.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]end of random rant.[/color]

Originally Posted by diew its james

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]yes... really good. [/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]and his mention of Bret Hart.....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Shawn...[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]His mention of his (vince) father...[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Taz....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]And then the " You Stole MY LIFE! "..... damn. It's so f'n true.[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]semi Worked shoot and all.... but no lies and there is so much depth to it. I remember it very well.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]i've always said, and will re-say at every chance i get, Heyman has thee best mind for wrestling and Story telling. [/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]He is amazing.[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I miss ECW with a passion....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]they had it ALL.[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I miss Joey Styles passion and commentary....[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I miss the passion from the wrestlers and the writers.... [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I have CM Punk and Bryan Danielson left in mainstream hope....
which with Bryan.... there isn't much hope. He continues to kill it IN the ring and yet.... nothing.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]TNA will die a slow lowly death because they have thee wrong people in there doing the wrong things...[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]ROH will never be funded and fully become what it should be.[/color][color= rgb(153, 0, 0)] I really really hope so.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]end of random rant.[/color]

Knowing what happens next week withstanding, how bad is it that TNA wasn't even an option for Punk on tv?

Back
Top Bottom