Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

So if she was provoking him or cheating that justifies a man who's profession is to beat people to attack a woman?..And if she was hitting him then why wouldn't one of his massive body guards grab her up and get her out of the house?..Nah bruh, he's a piece of **** and I hope he loses all his money to 50 doing reading challenges..

Yup all provoking. Your old man rules don't apply to the modern world.

But it's the repeated abuse over the course of several years tho.....

wasn't just a one time incident

I fault no person for acting irrational in a situation like that. Easy for us say to say what we wouldn't do but unless you have been there cut out all the what you wouldn't do talk.

I have been in a situation where my ex-wife punched me right in the face, and I simply walked out the house and stayed gone for a couple days..So I can speak on it all I want..This man is widely considered the greatest defensive fighter of all time, so nobody (including Floyd) can tell me his woman was going off and he felt fear for his life and needed to punch and kick her in front of their child..

I fault no person for acting irrational in a situation like that. Easy for us say to say what we wouldn't do but unless you have been there cut out all the what you wouldn't do talk.

Which one of his multiple counts of domestic abuse are you talking about?

Hidden Gem: Cesaro vs. Sin Cara. February 10 2015. Main Event

@peep game

:smokin think I remember this one

I understand this, but I'm just gonna continue to not put myself in a position for that to even happen. Nothing good ever comes from hitting women, no matter if you've been provoked or not. You're never gonna be looked in positive light in that situation. All that comes from hitting a woman is immediate guilt, apologizing, and both your pockets and reputation taking a hit.

Yup all provoking. Your old man rules don't apply to the modern world.

And maybe that's why the current generation is so awful..Maybe if younger people had some self respect, respect for others, and were brought up with some morals/values then this country wouldn't be in the sorry state it is..

I have been in a situation where my ex-wife punched me right in the face, and I simply walked out the house and stayed gone for a couple days..So I can speak on it all I want..This man is widely considered the greatest defensive fighter of all time, so nobody (including Floyd) can tell me his woman was going off and he felt fear for his life and needed to punch and kick her in front of their child..

Good for you but if a women punches me in the face she getting rocked. Wanna act like a man you gonna get treated like one. Not gonna hit her for anything else tho but I fault no man for that once ego is hurt anything flys

And maybe that's why the current generation is so awful..Maybe if younger people had some self respect, respect for others, and were brought up with some morals/values then this country wouldn't be in the sorry state it is..

Or maybe your generation that ****** up the environment is just a bunch of elitist pricks. The world is changing old man

Last edited:
You're right.

But don't conflate great boxer with great person.

Yeah but wanting the greatest boxer of all them to lose because of his personal issues is a ***** move. Say you want pac to win because you like him better. Money's personal life has nothing to with us and we don't know him so we can't judge him.

Last edited:
Surprised this fight hasn't started more race wars (not the one from F&F). I'm Filipino and my best friend is black and we've been going at it all week 
laugh.gif

Surprised this fight hasn't started more race wars (not the one from F&F). I'm Filipino and my best friend is black and we've been going at it all week :lol:

I said something about Asians in s&t nothing even racist or close to it and dudes got in their feels... Gonna leave it alone cause it is nt after all. Any negative Asian post gets you banned on sight but they let racial wars between blacks and whites happen every day in general.

Last edited:
What "state" are you referring to?  The economic state of the country?

He isn't you. Again we need to ALL stop talking about what we would do. That is all I am saying. You have no idea where that man's mind was at that time

Surprised this fight hasn't started more race wars (not the one from F&F). I'm Filipino and my best friend is black and we've been going at it all week :lol:

One of the chick's I've been directly working with for the past 3 weeks is Filipino, and earlier during the week she said "On Saturday it's me vs you, how do you feel about that?" and I was like :rofl: :rofl:

Is it OK to strike a woman I'd she had an stainless steel hook up her *** and paper clips on her nips?...

I'll assume if she had the hook-up and paper clips, she's been waiting on you to punch her :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom