Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

He isn't you. Again we need to ALL stop talking about what we would do. That is all I am saying. You have no idea where that man's mind was at that time

His mind should've not been in any place that thought it was okay to beat and kick his woman in front of a child..There is no excuse for him and y'all trying to make one for him is kinda disturbing..

But I still love you all..Even you bdb, you hateful jerk you..

One of the chick's I've been directly working with for the past 3 weeks is Filipino, and earlier during the week she said "On Saturday it's me vs you, how do you feel about that?" and I was like
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll assume if she had the hook-up and paper clips, she's been waiting on you to punch her
laugh.gif
BRUH 
roll.gif

His mind should've not been in any place that thought it was okay to beat and kick his woman in front of a child..There is no excuse for him and y'all trying to make one for him is kinda disturbing..

You miserable old man, the world is passing you by as you sit in your wheel chair

Last edited:

Surprised this fight hasn't started more race wars (not the one from F&F). I'm Filipino and my best friend is black and we've been going at it all week  
laugh.gif
This is why I can't root for either person in this fight, it's gonna be unbearable for the rest of us regardless of the outcome.

One of the chick's I've been directly working with for the past 3 weeks is Filipino, and earlier during the week she said "On Saturday it's me vs you, how do you feel about that?" and I was like :rofl: :rofl:

She was throwing the p at you....

Pretty sure we would've hit each other up already if we weren't seeing other people. She's 5'0" 115, sexy as hell. Ironically she looks like a lighter skinned thicker Karryout

Pretty sure we would've hit each other up already if we weren't seeing other people. She's 5'0" 115, sexy as hell. Ironically she looks like a lighter skinned thicker Karryout

Man please if it's not a serious relationship I'd offer just the tip

Last edited:

You are missing the point man.

Just because YOU didn't do anything in YOUR situation (two variables) doesn't give you the right to PROCLAIM what YOU would have done in HIS situation. (two variables)

1. I am not condoning it.

2. I probably WOULDN'T have done it but who knows? I don't. I am not going to sit up here and say he shouldn't/wouldn't have done it.

All I am saying is, women shouldn't EXPECT to do whatever they want and get a free pass. 

If they cheat on their dude.

If they hit their man.

If you have SENSE, and you do something like that, expect the worst and expect to get your brains knocked out.

TMT all day. :pimp: He isn't a good person outside the ring (nor are many of people's sports idols) but I appreciate his skill level. It is truly genius type artistry.

Off topic, I thoughts Filipinos didn't consider themselves, "Asian." I thought they were "Specific" Islanders

Lastly, why is it that if someone wants Floyd to win means they MUST support Domestic Abuse? Who did some of yall pay to teach you logic?

Off topic, I thoughts Filipinos didn't consider themselves, "Asian." I thought they were "Specific" Islanders
100% false man. This is one of those frequent occasions where you're completely ignorant. 

I've ALWAYS been taught to identify myself as Asian on any document. 

100% false man. This is one of those frequent occasions where you're completely ignorant. 

I've ALWAYS been taught to identify myself as Asian on any document. 
I asked a question based on what I have PERSONALLY heard Filipinos say.

Not sure how that makes me ignorant but ok?

Lastly, why is it that if someone wants Floyd to win means they MUST support Domestic Abuse? Who did some of yall pay to teach you logic?
Exactly DC...That's a loaded, illogical argument. Rooting for a guy that has done something questionable (which most of us have done, didn't Stone Cold allegedly put hands on Debra?) doesn't mean approval of all actions carried out by that individual.
To think so is foolish.

I asked a question based on what I have PERSONALLY heard Filipinos say.

Not sure how that makes me ignorant but ok?
It's ignorant because you're classifying all filipinos as identifying as a pacific islander. Which in turn makes all of us look "stupid". 

Back
Top Bottom