Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

It has me upset that I passed on them...:smh:

Don't be, Jordan's in 2015 :smh: we off that. Spend that money on some quality made in America new balance. Gonna start hunting doing all the agessi's I missed. Need us and french opens wimbledon's as well.

Last edited:
i dont buy shoes anymore. just wear one of the 40 pairs i already own. planning to run them all into the ground by the time I'm 50.

Don't be, Jordan's in 2015 :smh: we off that. Spend that money on some quality made in America new balance. Gonna start hunting doing all the agessi's I missed. Need us and french opens wimbledon's as well.

I RARELY buy Js but 4s are always my fav Jordans. Right now cross trainer collabs are the wave but theres too many to keep track between Asics, Sauconys, New Balances and everything else. And I copped all the easy CWs for the Air Tech Challenge 2s. Hot lavas are :smokin no matter what

I RARELY buy Js but 4s are always my fav Jordans. Right now cross trainer collabs are the wave but theres too many to keep track between Asics, Sauconys, New Balances and everything else. And I copped all the easy CWs for the Air Tech Challenge 2s. Hot lavas are
smokin.gif
no matter what
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Put a green dot over Bayley's face, pls.
LMAO not even her :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

-WWE has announced that the new season of Tough Enough will premiere on the USA Network on Tuesday, June 23rd at 8/7 C. Additionally, it was also revealed that SmackDown will be moving to USA in early 2016. The show will feature “all new live elements” including more fan participation.

Still won't watch smackdown....show is a replay of RAW

More fan participation huh? That clearly has always worked out great, especially when seeing "No Holds Barred/Falls Count Anywhere/Street Fight" matches.

View media item 1481432
Ya'll thought I was playing

This man right here knows, Great minds think alike good sir

View media item 1481439
:smokin :smokin :smokin

ooooooooh **** :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom