Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

I was looking at the Dave Millican site and the belt he did for Kendo Kashin is siiiiiiick

So people were leaving the arena before the main event began.

You have yheses guys appear 10 times, fans will get sick of it.

Obviously the Catman was going to stick up for RagingKITTEN...
KittyAngle was upset everyone kept ganging up on him and the Cat Gang intervened to claim him.
Formation of the CWO?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Watched RAW...

D-Fly Recaps

- Network Belt really fits Seth.

- Kane again.. :smh:

- Rollins vs. Neville was cool :pimp: thought they made Neville look great and he didn't lose clean. Dude will be a star if they keep it up and not let him speak too often. Just let him be the silent daredevil.

- Cena vs. Maleficent was solid. Digging the whole weekly US Title open challenge concept. I see this going on for a while then somebody like Owens debuts and just beats the stuffing out of him and wins the title.

- Paige Stoya was looking good. Naomi Dior was looking good too..although most of yall bustas been jumping on the hatewagon for her lately :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

- GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

YOU GUYS

IT'S HAPPENING

OMG

[COLOR=#red]OMG[/COLOR] YOU GUYS

- Kidd, Cesaro were dressed up like they were about to compete on Dance 360

- Harper looks like he's the foulest smelling human in the world :lol:

- Top 3 themes right now

1. Sheamus
2. Balor
3. Rusev

seriously, Sheamus' new theme is amazing.

- Hot diggity dog Reigns vs. Big Show!!! ONCE IN A LIFETIME BAHRAN!!! ( :smh: :smh: :smh: )

- punch punch tackle blee dat wins

- shenanigans shenanigans RKO Orton wins then a wild curb stomp appears.

okay show.

Sika reportedly was so mad that Reigns was booked to lose at WM31 that he wanted him to quit the WWE. Reigns took the loss very well.

Steph could be off tv for over a month.

Steiner reportedly grabbed Hogans wife, told her he was going to kill Hogan as soon as he landed. She called Hogan, he took the next flight and they filed a police report the next morning. Steiner is being investigated for felony terrorist threats and the police has surveillance video of Steiner confronting Hogan's wife.

Sika reportedly was so mad that Reigns was booked to lose at WM31 that he wanted him to quit the WWE. Reigns took the loss very well.

Steph could be off tv for over a month.

Steiner reportedly grabbed Hogans wife, told her he was going to kill Hogan as soon as he landed. She called Hogan, he took the next flight and they filed a police report the next morning. Steiner is being investigated for felony terrorist threats and the police has surveillance video of Steiner confronting Hogan's wife.
yeah roman quit and do what for a living? assclown.

paige would get this work b

Last edited:
I watched the Cena interview last night. Wasn't a great interview. I'm sure it's a mix of Y2J not being the best guy at interviews and him being a company guy and laying off a bit.

But Cena seems like such a cool dude. Still hate his no selling shenanigans. But nonetheless he doesn't seem like a ****.

Sheamus' new theme is so thorough. My goodness. Sheamus as a heel is the only way it should be.

man y'all hate on KittyAngle for posting news and what not but I dont sit on the computer searching for that stuff like you twerps do so I appreciate the extra info he provides. bring back KittyAngle!

Back
Top Bottom