Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

-It’s been noted how Sting’s WWE future is up in the air and The Stinger himself said on the WWE Network that he’s open to work more if WWE has something for him. With that said, word is that Sting has not committed to working WrestleMania 32 but he does still want a singles match with The Undertaker.

Regarding Taker, WWE reportedly wants to put less pressure on him now that The Streak is gone and they will likely be moving his match lower on the card each year. We don’t know what this means for a potential retirement in Texas next year but they are hoping that Taker will want to keep working a few more times if his body can hold up.

I'm not even a fan of Sting being in the WWE in 2015, but there's NO WAY his match at WM should be his only WWE match.

That **** was awful.

Sting should do 3 more matches...

Bray Wyatt at Summerslam with a Taker tie-in...

The Royal Rumble match... Taker would be in this match as well...

Taker at 32 in a duel retirement match...

I barely rep anyone unless it's in this thread anyway

I wanna see how many rep points you pick up after that tho

Maaaaaan this match is from damn February and it's not even against Cage :lol:

You bamboozled me out of those reps :smh:

I'm talking about this joint...like to see the Trevor Lee match too. I haven't heard of the guy he wrestles tho

I haven't shaved anything in at least 3 months
laugh.gif
You really are a savage
laugh.gif

Maaaaaan this match is from damn February and it's not even against Cage :lol:

You bamboozled me out of those reps :smh:

I'm talking about this joint...like to see the Trevor Lee match too. I haven't heard of the guy he wrestles tho

PWG hasn't even released that show yet :lol:...

I'm :smokin... So yeah :lol:...

And that's Speed ball mikey... He has a match on the link I sent you... Spot monkey, but insane :wow:...

Back
Top Bottom