Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

You don't know what you missing b. I only use Basketball shoes in winter with sweats. Summer it's straight trainers

Ultra boosts are about to be copped fam. I found a spot that has the solar reds for $144 if you need, shoot me a PM.

Also, cop those french opens while prices are down. Quality is insane. Leather is so damn soft, reminds me of RF x DSM Pumas

Ultra boosts are about to be copped fam. I found a spot that has the solar reds for $144 if you need, shoot me a PM.

Also, cop those french opens while prices are down. Quality is insane. Leather is so damn soft, reminds me of RF x DSM Pumas

My dude, have you seen the all white pair? :smh: banderas gif
I was gonna cop wimboldens today (green is my favorite color) but copped some prps jeans instead. I'm a bait my girl to get me the us, and french opens for my birthday next month. All are $200 and under on flight club cause she not gonna go through ebay.

Last edited:
Just checked, melo 2's sz 10 my sz too hmmmm

Na I'm off jordans man. Can't be wearing mid top and high top sneakers in NYC summer

My dude, have you seen the all white pair? :smh: banderas gif
I was gonna cop wimboldens today (green is my favorite color) but copped some prps jeans instead. I'm a bait my girl to get me the us, and french opens for my birthday next month. All are $200 and under on flight club cause she not gonna go through ebay.

COLD. Joints are so tough. Those and the OG black/purple will be rocked daily in the summer.

Boost technology is no joke. Softness of lunaron with the response of zoom.

Ultra boosts gonna be the top shoe of 2015 man

NT buy/sell sucks. tryna move 3 pairs of shoes and no offers :smh:

What you got? What size? I'm liking them 16's...... Goes well with my yankee cap
16s are actually a sz 9

melo 2s and regular white 2s in a 10

lebron 3s birthday in a 9

BDB scoop them melos, swing by queens and ill give u a decent price. hook u up with some salad pizza.

Last edited:
:lol: dudes had nothing to say to me when I was killing them last night :lol: avocado bean pizza eat Cali guys trying to say their pizza is better than ny pizza :smh:

I'll let you know on the 2's but I'm not heading to queens again in my lifetime. Ewwwww

was this in a thread or something?

Yeah in the "Fat Tuesday opens in NYC" thread. It's on the first page. Thread is all over the place :lol:. Queens cats vs Bronx cats. Queens-brooklyn alliance vs bronx. Nyc vs cali which I was slaying dudes in :lol: it's just :lol: land. Food debate, water debate :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
COLD. Joints are so tough. Those and the OG black/purple will be rocked daily in the summer.

Boost technology is no joke. Softness of lunaron with the response of zoom.

Ultra boosts gonna be the top shoe of 2015 man

Pure boost was shoe of the year last year, ultra boost will win this year. Just too good man. I still don't have a pair but those white ones will be copped at retail.

I've actually met and had a long talk with Sheamus before.

Seemed like a pretty cool dude. Kind of had an douchey attitude at the beginning but after he realized I wasn't a superfan he was pretty chill.

Wouldn't armwrestle tho.

V7TImsB.gif

Back
Top Bottom