Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Listened to and watched Review-A-RAW and it was def weird watching them review it on screen gonna take time to get used to.

80's - Welcome to the Jungle...
90's - How could I just kill a man / the remix with RATM after its released...
00's - Ante Up...
10's - Black Skinhead...

Who else can picture Heyman introducing Obama like 'BAROCKKKKKK Obama'

Been outta the loop ,lost my phone over the,bday weeweekend luckily i already orderd the galaxy 6 so waiting on that

Anyway dudes still snitching ?
Wheres my titles shot?
How was the cena interview?

WiLl these questions be answered ?

Been outta the loop ,lost my phone over the,bday weeweekend luckily i already orderd the galaxy 6 so waiting on that

Anyway dudes still snitching ?
Wheres my titles shot?
How was the cena interview?

WiLl these questions be answered ?
Answers to your questions...
Yes :smh:
Vacated due to you going MIA as far as posting(said by our booker D Fly)
And meh. Jericho is a company man so he doesn't ask tough questions.

Answers to your questions...
Yes :smh:
Vacated due to you going MIA as far as posting(said by our booker D Fly)
And meh. Jericho is a company man so he doesn't ask tough questions.
whattt ? Vacated ?? Nahh im bout to go brock lesner on all the,ntwt reporters and hadpants(camerman) what u did dfly tunny..WAS BOGUS (physco sid voice)

If I may reference Psalm 45:

My heart is stirred by a noble theme
as I recite my verses for the king;
my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.

If you do not put in the time to showcase your abilities, you are not worthy of being a champion. Your mic skills are dusty, your following is nonexistent, and your ability to interpret the word of the Lord pales in comparison to the greatness worthy of being a champion.

It's time D-Fly, rise from the ashes of your lotionless doldrums and give me a title shot.

@DCAllAmerican

Thanks DeepSea for the recommendation, solid PPV (Starrcade 95). I've never seen Randy Savage in his glory days, dude's character is infectious. Sting was very ayo and said alot of ayo stuff. I really liked how the last three matches built on top of one another. Naitch :smokin

Most important takeaway is you've peek my interested in New Japan.

Last edited:
If I may reference Psalm 45:

My heart is stirred by a noble theme
as I recite my verses for the king;
my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.

If you do not put in the time to showcase your abilities, you are not worthy of being a champion. Your mic skills are dusty, your following is nonexistent, and your ability to interpret the word of the Lord pales in comparison to the greatness worthy of being a champion.

It's time D-Fly, rise from the ashes of your lotionless doldrums and give me a title shot.
take that weak ***,fake *** wanna be brotherlove gimmick back to developmental.i,won the rumble and we never even had an ntmania so i WILL have my match or im,taking legal action

You'll need @Jewbacca2 on retainer if you think you'll get your chance for glory after disappearing like a peasant.

If I may reference Psalm 84:

Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.

You obviously do not have your sights set on sitting at the right hand of the Father. Therefore, you do not deserve to capitalize on the opportunity brought before you.

The only psalms u need to worry about is deez palms after i give the smackdown for interfering in grown man bi.ya punk *****

If I may reference Psalm 34:

I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
5 Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.

Just bring it.

Back
Top Bottom