Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

I can't believe they allowed Steve Mongo McMichael to be a god damn Horsemen and then gave him a run with the US Title :smh:

Marks, if you could rewrite one angle past or present, which angle would it be? What would you have changed? How would you have progressed the story differently?

I can't believe they allowed Steve Mongo McMichael to be a god damn Horsemen and then gave him a run with the US Title
mean.gif

Marks, if you could rewrite one angle past or present, which angle would it be? What would you have changed? How would you have progressed the story differently?
Angle: John Cena vs young talent

Change: Young talent goes over.

I'm surprised Vince didn't have a heart attack a la King every week when he was on the announce team.

There's at least a dozen time per show or PPV I say "Calm down guy." When he's announcing.

I haven't watched it yet but I found it.

It's great...

The Beaver Boys are new and face the Best Friends... At one point, Trent? Gets jerked off on...

And the Monster Mafia :smokin... Dudes are nice...

Also, Chris Hero vs Drew Gulak :smokin.. Fat Chris Hero is the truth...

Angle: CM Punk quits WWE after MITB
Change: He parades with the belt tantalizing Vince, doesn't feud with Kevin Nash, Cena doesn't debut a fake title, WWE chases after Punk to get their belt back.

Angle: CM Punk quits WWE after MITB
Change: He parades with the belt tantalizing Vince, doesn't feud with Kevin Nash, Cena doesn't debut a fake title, WWE chases after Punk to get their belt back.

This...

I'm actually fine with the new champ, Rey won it first Btw... But Punk has to be gone 6-8 months for that to happen... Punk shouldn't have returned earlier than Royal Rumble, besides a "shoot" run in a couple times in that span or something...

The single most wasted storyline since the invasion... It was so easy... So much prestige could have been added to the title... Stupid VKM...

At this point I think we lost a lot of people
Definitely seems that way. :smh: How's rehab going OG? My brother is ahead of schedule. He's gonna be out the walking boot real soon.
I think so too. Blame it on the guy you'll said was your "leader".
Don't know about y'all but I am my own leader. :pimp: real alpha in this b...
That's bout all that needs to be said...

Well that and... Cats can't be trusted...
Never liked cats. They suck. :smh:
Angle: John Cena vs young talent

Change: Young talent goes over.
:wow: You know the underdog Cena has to prevail. :smh: Damn I hate Cena.
He wasn't Swagsuke at that time so he should've been washed :lol:
Sad but true. :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom