Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by hellaones
I thought dude was corny as a face and got even worse after he struggled through that heel turn promo.
but this guy is pure comedy as that ahole, d-bag, "you be playin too much" type character.

i know a couple of dudes that act like he does so it's an identifiable lulz.

especially that coconut tree. 
laugh.gif
Pure comedy and it's definitely identifiable
laugh.gif
 Had Darren Young with the "...Okay..." face

^^^^^^ LOL man they took Kane from being a total monster and just made him into a joke. Although Philosophical Kane was pretty funny...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

ppv1.jpg

I'm going to the Pens/Flyers game this afternoon, so chances are I will not be around for the PPV tonight.  This is TNA's second biggest PPV of the year.  All matches are inside of a steel cage.

- Bobby Roode vs. James Storm for TNA title     

- Team Eric of Eric Bischoff & Gunner & Bully Ray & Kazarian & Christopher Daniels vs. Team Garett of Garett Bischoff & RVD & Mr. Anderson & A.J. Styles & Austin Aries - Either Eric or Garett, depending on which team loses, has to leave town

- Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle

- Samoa Joe & Magnus vs. Motor City Machine Guns for tag titles

- Matt Morgan vs. Crimson

- Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky for Knockouts title

- Devon vs. Robbie E for TV title

laugh.gif

People say WWE can't make new stars.

I look at a TNA PPV card and all I see are WWE/ECW creations or people who have been in TNA for 10 years.

I like Roode and Aries of course, but for the most part TNA is the same !!%! over and over and over again.

Originally Posted by YardFather

I'm going to the Pens/Flyers game this afternoon, so chances are I will not be around for the PPV tonight.  This is TNA's second biggest PPV of the year.  All matches are inside of a steel cage.

- Team Eric of Eric Bischoff & Gunner & Bully Ray & Kazarian & Christopher Daniels vs. Team Garett of Garett Bischoff & RVD & Mr. Anderson & A.J. Styles & Austin Aries - Either Eric or Garett, depending on which team loses, has to leave town

laugh.gif

I look at a TNA PPV card and all I see are WWE/ECW creations or people who have been in TNA for 10 years.
I like Roode and Aries of course, but for the most part TNA is the same !!%! over and over and over again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real, just check the PPV covers from the last few years. Homegrown TNA talent gets dark match type love.
Spoiler [+]
TNA_DVD_Lockdown2011.jpeg

tna-wrestling-hardcore-justice-2010-various-dvd-cover-art.jpg

TNA-Wrestling--Against-All-Odds-2007--2010.jpg

tna-wrestling-genesis-2010-dvd-cover-art.jpg

m8mex1.jpg
tna-wrestling-final-resolution-2008-dvd-cover-art.jpg
51eiXeJ14GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
tna-no-surrender-2009-kurt-angle-dvd-cover-art.jpg
genesis-2007.jpg
zk9_tna_hardjustice.jpg
nLBj.jpg

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

roll.gif
@ anyone who watches TNA.

laugh.gif
This. Yall talked me into watching their "Wrestlemania" esque PPV.

Almost threw my laptop it was so bad

tna is literally late 2000-early 2001 wcw . terrible booking , terrible matches , unwatchable for the most part.

and its a shame tna has some good talent but they dont utilize it.

Originally Posted by YardFather

ppv1.jpg

laugh.gif

I look at a TNA PPV card and all I see are WWE/ECW creations 
to be fair u could say that about every wwe wcw wrestler back in the day. 

Your wrong. TNA used to be a decent alternative to WWE, pushing what they wouldn't - tag teams, talented womens wrestling and cruiser weights

They aint been the same since they got rid of the 6 sided ring

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Your wrong. TNA used to be a decent alternative to WWE, pushing what they wouldn't - tag teams, talented womens wrestling and cruiser weights

TNA used to be pretty decent..now though...
laugh.gif

I used to love when they did that World Cup(or w/e they called it)
pimp.gif

I also loved when they did shows with...I wanna say NJPW but I'm probably wrong.

someone get me some info on Lobo paying money for TNA events.

thats enough ammo for 2 months, id say.

TNA 02-06 was
pimp.gif

In other news, whoever made this gif...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lmzb07JzBp1qjyni8o1_250.gif

The 6-sided ring was dumb.  Glad they got rid of it.  The best thing about TNA might be Dixie Carter's hot cougar self.

That gif.
sick.gif

100PROOF wrote:

This.

That Samoa Joe/Aj Styles/Christopher Daniels triple threat match from '05 (I think_ was a thing of beauty

Back
Top Bottom