Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Steiner was horrible in his last wwe sting

steiner the wrestler has always been bad. always botched.

steiner on the mic is what has made him popular

Regardless of trying to not be a fool on the mic, Steiner always brings the lulz when he gets his hands on the mic...

Good to see Van Dam return.
pimp.gif
Will be watching Lockdown for sure now.
Real late but lordie is Gail Kim hot. I want her!
laugh.gif

- It was previously reported that Brock Lesnar would not be appearing on next week’s RAW Supershow from London but on last night’s SmackDown, WWE teased that he may be there.

- WWE’s website has an article up looking at potential opponents for Lord Tensai. They list Ryback, Sheamus, Yoshi Tatsu again, Kane, Brodus Clay and John Cena.

- Rumors are that WWE Diva Layla will return to TV once RAW and SmackDown return from the current overseas tour.

- WWE’s DVD on The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak that comes out in a few months will be a four-disc DVD and three-disc Blu-ray.

- The feud between Kane and Randy Orton will end at WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view. No word yet on what’s planned for either Superstar. At last word, Orton wasn’t scheduled for a World Heavyweight Title feud until later this year.

- As noted before, WWE will be bringing back the No Way Out pay-per-view this year on June 17th from East Rutherford, New Jersey. The new No Way Out DVD synopsis indicates a format change for the event.

Rumors a few months back were that No Way Out would feature more cage matches, similar to TNA’s Lockdown pay-per-view. The synopsis below indicates cage matches with various stipulations. Here’s the DVD synopsis:

“After a three year hiatus, WWE No Way Out is back and recharged! The annual pay-per-view that became notorious for its brutal, main event Steel Cage Matches gets reincarnated, but this time the Superstars of WWE will take the thematic event a step further, as they find new and innovative ways to prevent opponents from escaping. All stipulations in place, which may include Lumberjack, Strap, Chain, Steel Cage, Handcuff Matches or more will ensure no respite from the chaos inside the ring.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Why the heck is there a page and a half of Heath Slater gifs?

Because this was the highlight of impact.

1334265080985.jpg
For real
laugh.gif
 Everytime I flipped over to Impact, all I could do was
Spoiler [+]
NXT-Rookie-rocks-the-best.jpg

- WWE’s website has an article up looking at potential opponents for Lord Tensai. They list Ryback, Sheamus, Yoshi Tatsu again, Kane, Brodus Clay and John Cena.
- Rumors are that WWE Diva Layla will return to TV once RAW and SmackDown return from the current overseas tour.
- I guess Tensai's 6 month plan went down the drain when Lesnar came in.
-
Spoiler [+]
383108_o.gif

Spoiler [+]
After waking up from a wonderful night's sleep (thx ambien) I've had an opportunity to read what I posted last night..After several minutes of soul searching, and after talking with my close personal advisor, a.k.a. Barky Bob, I've decided the following..

-First I'd like to apologize to no one..
-Second I stand behind what I said about Mr. Hollier-Than-Thou, aka 4w..
-And last, but certainly not least, I love percocet..

Thank you for all your time and again if I've offended anyone, well thats just too damn bad..

Originally Posted by hymen man

I'll let you be your idol Flo Rida and let you sing me to the ring while I commentate the  main event of NTKOTR.
fixed.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lp5qolDRPu1qax9gv.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Spoiler [+]
After waking up from a wonderful night's sleep (thx ambien) I've had an opportunity to read what I posted last night..After several minutes of soul searching, and after talking with my close personal advisor, a.k.a. Barky Bob, I've decided the following..

-First I'd like to apologize to no one..
-Second I stand behind what I said about Mr. Hollier-Than-Thou, aka 4w..
-And last, but certainly not least, I love percocet..

Thank you for all your time and again if I've offended anyone, well thats just too damn bad..

tumblr_lngcnpagZx1qax9gv.gif

CK has gone off the deap end. 
laugh.gif

WWE No Way Out to Feature Cage Matches With Stipulations

Check out the official description…

- Here is the official description for the WWE No Way Out PPV, which takes place June 17th from East Rutherford, New Jersey…

"After a three year hiatus, WWE No Way Out is back and recharged! The annual pay-per-view that became notorious for its brutal, main event Steel Cage Matches gets
reincarnated, but this time the Superstars of WWE will take the thematic event a step further, as they find new and innovative ways to prevent opponents from escaping.
All stipulations in place, which may include Lumberjack, Strap, Chain, Steel Cage, Handcuff Matches or more will ensure no respite from the chaos inside the ring."

.....ummmm....Lockdown much?

ECW - Barely Legal 1997 - 13.04.1997

15 year anniversary

In honor of the 15 year anniversary of ECW's first PPV I want to inquire with the NTWT Universe if you guys would be interested in a synctube showing of the PPV tonight. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

hahgay.com
Spoiler [+]
its gonna be the Summer of Club!

You're gay and it's going to be the summer of Club? Listen, man. Somethings you just need to keep to yourself.

It's going to be the summer of all of us if you ask me
smile.gif

I've been hard at work getting my beach body going and tanning nicely.
happy.gif
I can't wait for our summer festivities!

i think even Peep would agree that we would like to take turns hitting our finishers on Deek

Yep. My Drive-By Kick followed by your repeated headbutts to the groin until DEEK submits.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom