Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Yes he was man. His quick short bursts of energy are only rivaled by Benoit. No wasted energy man.

@CaseKicks, good lists man. I never knew you were such a big Arn Anderson fan. And much respect for showing love to Steamboat man. He is often time forgotten in all of this. Maybe if he were a jerk he would get more respect.

I've said it a thousand times, Arn Anderson is THEE most under rated wrestler in history..But it's not by people in the business, it's by the fans..The man's mic skills are damn near unrivaled..He reminds me so much of Harley..They both would get on the mic and just talk like they were the most serious/tough guys around and if you crossed them there would be hell to pay..Plus AA's moves were flawless..He might not have known/done as many moves as say Dean or Jericho, but everything he did seemed like it had a purpose..And he was a great storyteller..

And Steamboat is a beast, plain and simple..If you asked me, out of all the wrestler you've ever seen, who had the best single move I'd say Steamboat's arm drag every time..It was a thing of beauty..And I'm putting that above Shawn's superkick, Flair's figure 4, and Austin's Stunner..I'm not saying it was a better move, but it was something that was, literally, done perfect every single time..

Last edited:
i would say there is at least 20 guys you can put on the greatest list in any order,its hard to say and mostly based on opinions except for like 2-3 guys who would be on like 95% off everyones list 

I've said it a thousand times, Arn Anderson is THEE most under rated wrestler in history..But it's not by people in the business, it's by the fans..The man's mic skills are damn near unrivaled..He reminds me so much of Harley..They both would get on the mic and just talk like they were the most serious/tough guys around and if you crossed them there would be hell to pay..Plus AA's moves were flawless..He might not have known/done as many moves as say Dean or Jericho, but everything he did seemed like it had a purpose..And he was a great storyteller..

And Steamboat is a beast, plain and simple..If you asked me, out of all the wrestler you've ever seen, who had the best single move I'd say Steamboat's arm drag every time..It was a thing of beauty..And I'm putting that above Shawn's superkick, Flair's figure 4, and Austin's Stunner..I'm not saying it was a better move, but it was something that was, literally, done perfect every single time..
I LOVE AA's Spinebuster man. 

I love talking about the history of wrestling man 
nthat.gif

I LOVE AA's Spinebuster man. 

Nobody did it better before him, and nobody's done it better since..Executed it perfect every time..Arn Anderson was my favorite Horseman, and I'd honestly have to say the most important Horseman..Flair was the greatest, hands down, but without Arn that group doesn't make near the impact it did..

1. Arn Anderson can be put in that Muta and Benoit category when it comes to delivering moves with ultra CRISPNESS. When I think of Arn's DDT and Spinebuster, I think of crispness.

2. Hulk Hogan is funny. Still watching the 91 Rumble. Why is it whenever Hulk is about to BODY SLAM someone, he always signals for a Military Press. Pay attention if you don't know what I am talking about. Then whenever he slams a big dude he acts like his back is broke. LOL. Hulk is my dude man.

3. I will leave this in here, this is pretty funny to me

yea cena with the right opponent makes for a pretty good much until he plays the super hero at the end smh.

wow look at hogan i guess he was fighting to many jobber on the e to put in any effort.

so is sting gonna take flairs spot in evolution ?? lol

Discussion Question:

Who are you greatest wrestlers of all time? Everyone will have their own opinion but I think there are a select few who can be in the discussion

HBK, Hart, Savage, Perfect, and Flair are my group. 

I know yall hate these types of things but its always interesting to me to talk about history

Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Ric Flair
Macho Man Randy Savage
Mr.Perfect
Bret Hart
Owen Hart
Eddie Guerrero
Kurt Angle
Sting

Arn's Spinebuster was the best. HHH has done his best rendition of it, but it still pales in comparison to the original

Ok, I am about to say something. Might rustle some feathers.

Owen Hart shouldn't be listed on any all time list. He didn't do it long enough. Putting Owen on a list would be like putting Grant Hill or Penny on an all time basketball list. Yes, if they lived their lives out, they would have been all time greats. But their life on the big stage was so short that you can't possibly name them with all time greats.

Owen Hart shouldn't be listed on any all time list. He didn't do it long enough. Putting Owen on a list would be like putting Grant Hill or Penny on an all time basketball list. Yes, if they lived their lives out, they would have been all time greats. But their life on the big stage was so short that you can't possibly name them with all time greats.
cant be mad at that.to me owens best days were when he turned on bret.that was his peak sad to say.solid mid carder for a short time.

Completely agree..Owen was great, no doubt about it..But he didn't do enough in the big leagues to deserve a spot on an all time great list..If he was still alive I feel like it'd be a different story, but as it stands he doesn't make the cut for me..

Top 10 WWF/WWE superstars
(When I hear WWF/WWE.. I think of these superstars)

Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Steve Austin
The Rock
Randy Savage
The Ultimate Warrior
John Cena

Watching this Ultimate Warrior special on the Network. They are showing his greatest matches. There is a match vs. Dibiase from Tokyo. In the Tokyo Dome. SO weird seeing Japanese fans react to the WWF product. Japanese fans are usually so reserved, sitting on their hands until later on in the match. But they are acting differently for this match. Interesting to see.

Back
Top Bottom