Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I always felt like Finlay was underrated...not sure if anyone would agree.
ahh yes finlay very underrated.great worker

and definitely lance storm he was a beast.so underrated i forgot to mention him lol smh

yea i guess harley race gets his due,i feel like he was the original tough guy s.o.b's tho and should be more recognized for it 

cant say that i followed too much to of zigglers career but from the little that i seen,pretty under whelming.dont know how he is a world champ and kofi is not.

orton is my guy,like i said best heel post triple h to this day imo.with brock in 2nd and bray slowly approaching. 

Lance Storm is definitely underrated along with a lot of the ECW guys. Seeing what became of Mike Awesome in WCW was criminal.

Regal is also a dude who was born 10 years too late.

Last edited:
dean malenko is mad underrated. he was bland on the mic, but in ring he was very skilled. I mean he was the man of 1000 holds. and his feud with lita and the hardys was very entertaining. they rolled on him in a motel! lol

dean malenko is mad underrated. he was bland on the mic, but in ring he was very skilled. I mean he was the man of 1000 holds. and his feud with lita and the hardys was very entertaining. they rolled on him in a motel! lol
That segment= :lol:

im down to talk wrestling history with anyone at anytime. and really enjoy people who know what they are talking about when it comes to wrestling, especially before the attitude era.

who is a world champion (either wcw/nwa or wwf/e) who really didn't deserve it, or that you think it didn't go over as planned? and we all know David arquette didn't deserve it, so besides him.

im down to talk wrestling history with anyone at anytime. and really enjoy people who know what they are talking about when it comes to wrestling, especially before the attitude era.
some of the best pure wrestling was before the attitude era.dont get me wrong the attitude era is my favorite but it was mostly about entertainment,and u couldnt go wrong with good ol jr on the call.

i always thought farooq should of got a bigger push,he was pretty good in his day even before wwe.jbl is ight but its ashame they gave him such a big push and left my son ron in the dust.DAMNN !

who is a world champion (either wcw/nwa or wwf/e) who really didn't deserve it, or that you think it didn't go over as planned? and we all know David arquette didn't deserve it, so besides him.
even tho i wasnt following wrestling during the time,when i hear people like ziggler ,swagger,del rio,MIZ smh,even christian were champs its saddens me to think how many actual talented guys never won it all.

in fact that would be a better question,who should have won the strap that didnt?(not to question jack tho)

Double J didn't deserve it.
tumblr_m9dk6rwJgx1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

^ Edit: beat me to it :lol:

J E double F

I hated Diesel's title reign as a kid, and in hindsight hate it even more now. I always liked Hall more and felt he was more deserving of a run with the title as the Bad Guy.
Honestly think I would of preferred to see Sycho Sid with the title instead of that boring *** year long stretch we had of Diesel as champ.

Last edited:
some of the best pure wrestling was before the attitude era.dont get me wrong the attitude era is my favorite but it was mostly about entertainment,and u couldnt go wrong with good ol jr on the call.

i always thought farooq should of got a bigger push,he was pretty good in his day even before wwe.jbl is ight but its ashame they gave him such a big push and left my son ron in the dust.DAMNN !

Ron Simmons was world champ In wcw. I was always a fan of his.

even tho i wasnt following wrestling during the time,when i hear people like ziggler ,swagger,del rio,MIZ smh,even christian were champs its saddens me to think how many actual talented guys never won it all.

in fact that would be a better question,who should have won the strap that didnt?(not to question jack tho)

Ted dibiase. mr perfect are two that were just cases of hulkamania. think from 1984-1993 hogan wasn't the champ for like 2 years total which doesn't leave a lot of guys to carry the belt. I think it was Andre who doesn't count because he was stripped, savage, warrior, slaughter, flair, taker(held
for like a month) Bret, yoko who were champions during that era.

speaking of Andre the man was undefeated for like 20 years and never really had a run with the wwf title. crazy

Last edited:
yea i meant a bigger push in the e,i vaguely remember that title win.how long he have the strap?

I'm pretty sure only a few months. but yea Vince was known to not push other company's talents. of course with few exceptions. he was brought in and given a gladiator gimmick. no one could survive with that gimmick. I think he should of
got the title at the height the n.o.d, which would of happened if not for the rise of the rock. Bc if you remember Austin was originally feuding with farooq. and once rocky took off Simmons was pushed off to the side.

Ted dibiase. mr perfect are two that were just cases of hulkamania. think from 1984-1993 hogan wasn't the champ for like 2 years total which doesn't leave a lot of guys to carry the belt. I think it was Andre who doesn't count because he was stripped, savage, warrior, slaughter, flair, taker(held
for like a month) Bret, yoko who were champions during that era.

speaking of Andre the man was undefeated for like 20 years and never really had a run with the wwf title. crazy
yea man **** HULKAMANIA!!. they wasted some good talent during his like 10 year reign lol 

I'm pretty sure only a few months. but yea Vince was known to not push other company's talents. of course with few exceptions. he was brought in and given a gladiator gimmick. no one could survive with that gimmick. I think he should of
got the title at the height the n.o.d, which would of happened if not for the rise of the rock. Bc if you remember Austin was originally feuding with farooq. and once rocky took off Simmons was pushed off to the side.
yea thats true he was almost forgot.

yea rock was too good.they still could of gave him a run.wasnt he beefing with the rock after the rock took over the nation,if im not mistaken?

Mr.Perfect
Owen Hart
Rick Rude
Ted DiBiase
Piper
Andre(even though he technically won the WWF title)

yea thats true he was almost forgot.

yea rock was too good.they still could of gave him a run.wasnt he beefing with the rock after the rock took over the nation,if im not mistaken?

yup. great feud. I mean I am very happy the rock was born. Bc at the end of the day Simmons would of never ever under any circumstance ever been able to replace the rock if given the opportunity.

speaking of hogan, and I know this was talked about before on nt , but people are sick of super cena now, hogan never lost ever. and when he did it was never ever clean. except for warrior at mania 6. even in tag matches the other guy would get pinned. I couldn't imagine the iwc back then. poor cena isn't even close to almighty hulk.

Mr.Perfect
Owen Hart
Rick Rude
Ted DiBiase
Piper
Andre(even though he technically won the WWF title)

looking back I don't see how or when the opportunity would of been right for rude to win the belt. I loved him and his arrogance but I don't think he was ever on that level at the time he was in wwe

whereas storyline wise every other wrestler you named could of realistically won the belt. Bret was always my favorite after savage left, but I always wanted Owen to win the belt
from him.

Back
Top Bottom