Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

-According to PWInsider.com, WWE star Batista is reportedly taking some time off after the Extreme Rules PPV, as he is not currently being advertised for any WWE events after the special event, including Raw the next night from Albany, NY.

Batista is also not advertised for the European tour that kicks off in May.

The likely reason for Batista's absence from WWE TV is his promotional work for "Guardians of the Galaxy."

So I think this is where we get dbry vs orton? Orton will use his rematch clause at payback? But where does that leave shield and HHH. Hmmm how can they extend this through summerfest which will lead to reigns/HHH. Maybe dean/Rollins vs HHH/Kane or orton and HHH goes over and brags that shield are nothing without reigns or something?

I think it's inevitable that Orton is going to be going for a rematch, but I would like to see something happen besides Orton just getting a rematch. and as far as reigns and the shield goes. do you guys think tis is the end of the shield? I see it ending how every faction ends. one guy(reigns) gets to popular for his 'friends' and one(Ambrose) gets jealous and it sets up the initial breakup.

now do any of you believe this was going to happen pre mania leading to a triple threat match between the three?

man.... have a dance off with christian....
indifferent.gif

hogan would not of been hogan without villains to bash. same goes for every comic
book super hero. so unless brian has heels to beat how good/great/rememberable can his title reign be?

ps @Franknbeans we agree a lot in this thread. haha. multiple reps rewarded
lol yea ive noticed that too.thats dope cuz i know u know alot of wrestling.

i just hope wwe doesnt drop the ball.

y can't wwe make smack down a pg show
and raw an adult oriented show. I am not saying attitude era with 'puppies' and a that nonsense. but just no dancing dinosaurs.

Meh, Rikishi and Too Cool were busting moves back then. But every person on the roster also had a character to be given a reason to boo/cheer, so idk

Last edited:
^ can't deny the awesomeness of that gif :rofl:

does Cameron always pat the other divas on their backsides?

hogan would not of been hogan without villains to bash. same goes for every comic

book super hero. so unless brian has heels to beat how good/great/rememberable can his title reign be?

ps [@=/u/73258/Franknbeans]@Franknbeans[/@] we agree a lot in this thread. haha. multiple reps rewarded
lol yea ive noticed that too.thats dope cuz i know u know alot of wrestling.

i just hope wwe doesnt drop the ball.

I always thought that's why Punk kinda got stale during his run. It's not his fault, more so it was the WWE's fault for not having built anyone.

I wanted to start a petition to give Survivor Series permanent residency in MSG, like Summerfest in LA.

Hey guys I was interested in going to the Raw even for July 21st. Last wrestling event I went to was in the early 90's w/ Texas Tornado. Anyways I was wondering if ringside was $100, the prices aren't up yet. Thanks.

My goodness, that's Ramon?? It's like watching Maurice Green pull his hamstring in his final race knowing he can't go anymore :smh:

Yea Ron can't be taking pictures without his mask on man. Protect your character man.

@DangerousG,

I was listening to this months edition of Japanese Audio Wrestling on the LAW. Good discussion on how Pro Wrestling in Japan's early ties were to the Yakuza and how it differs from the way American wrestling started (circus show). Then they talked about how it shows in the current product. The Japanese look at their style as a legit sport while we view our show as a joke. It was a good talk. I suggest going over to listen.

And this month is Kobashi month for them. The matches they referenced were:

Sasaki/Hase vs. Steiners
Kawada vs Sasaki Oct 9, 2000
Kobashi vs. Sasaki 2005

Back
Top Bottom