Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Ya'll think they're gonna show Warrior no-selling the Pedigree and Press-Slamming HHH?
Uhhhhhhh, no 
laugh.gif

You think D.Bry wears his belts when he smashes? Or any wrestler for that matter. I know I would, especially the World title.

The opponent revealed a few weeks ago to face Big E at ER is
Del Rio.
Obviously things can change.
eyes.gif
GHIMSlater strikes again.

So in maybe one of the most interesting stories of WrestleMania, referee Chad Patton did NOT know the finish of The Undertaker v Brock Lesnar match going into the match.  Now it's possible Taker told him during the match, but at the start of the match, Patton did not know Taker would be losing.
Not you too, 4dub.
mean.gif

Last edited:

So in maybe one of the most interesting stories of WrestleMania, referee Chad Patton did NOT know the finish of The Undertaker v Brock Lesnar match going into the match.  Now it's possible Taker told him during the match, but at the start of the match, Patton did not know Taker would be losing.
Not you too, 4dub.
mean.gif

What did I miss?

Never saw an episode of Power Rangers, but if blue ranger was as bad as that kid then I'm glad I was too old to watch that crap..
Was the second PR movie I believe they were using race cars and bad dude was fire or something. All of it was pretty bad

Here's another drinking game.

Take a shot every time the other 2 commentators ignore Lawler's worthless comments.

Back
Top Bottom