Club, club, club... never learns.

looks like house has found himself that main event slot
281ts2g.jpg

and thats WHATS UP.....o and just remember "the house always wins"

looks like house has found himself that main event slot
281ts2g.jpg

and thats WHATS UP.....o and just remember "the house always wins"

Two threads? Nah.
How about this, if it's concerning our mark e-fed, type it in [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]green font[/color].
Anything else, business as usual.
That way, you can easily bypass the green **** and onto real posts...like...errr...GHIMS's predictions?

Two threads? Nah.
How about this, if it's concerning our mark e-fed, type it in [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]green font[/color].
That way, you can easily bypass the green **** and onto real posts...like...errr...GHIMS's predictions?

*grabs mic*

Club has been released?

1snow.gif

Very interesting. I guess the reports outside of the company stand true. Everyone hear that story about a man named damnitzdom claiming a "seal walked into a club"? Yeah, I rest my case. And speaking of case...

casekicks, maybe you should take notes and follow in Club's footsteps, because now [color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]you[/color] are in my way to the top of NTWT. I am clearly aHEAD of you. I am better off for this company. HEAD has told me that it's time to buckle down, and not use all my energy in talking smack against you and whoever else, but to use that energy inside the ring, in a match, wherever, whenever.

The stakes have been set. The tables have been turned. Club is no longer here, and it's time for me to take care of business, and that starts with casekicks, because everyone knows what time it is. casekicks, it is now time for you to become [color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]J.O.B. ... Just Another Body![/color]

*grabs mic*

Club has been released?

1snow.gif

Very interesting. I guess the reports outside of the company stand true. Everyone hear that story about a man named damnitzdom claiming a "seal walked into a club"? Yeah, I rest my case. And speaking of case...

casekicks, maybe you should take notes and follow in Club's footsteps, because now [color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]you[/color] are in my way to the top of NTWT. I am clearly aHEAD of you. I am better off for this company. HEAD has told me that it's time to buckle down, and not use all my energy in talking smack against you and whoever else, but to use that energy inside the ring, in a match, wherever, whenever.

The stakes have been set. The tables have been turned. Club is no longer here, and it's time for me to take care of business, and that starts with casekicks, because everyone knows what time it is. casekicks, it is now time for you to become [color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]J.O.B. ... Just Another Body![/color]

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Two threads? Nah.

Good idea.  I was thinking of a way to differentiate between normal wrestling and NTWT stuff.  I think this works well.

Two threads? Nah.

Good idea.  I was thinking of a way to differentiate between normal wrestling and NTWT stuff.  I think this works well.

BREAKING NEWS: Club29 Is Released From NTWT
Reports are coming in, but we've been told that NTWTer Club29 has been released from NTWT due to an altercation with a fan in the crowd. Club was immediately taken away by security, and the fan was warned rather than ejected as well. Club has been problematic in the back lately since his suspension before NTWM and his loss after NTWM. He's garnered heat for refusing to do an angle with newcomers bkmac and casekicks. He's also been very vocal to officials and bookers about his standings in the roster, placement on the card, and a possible championship reign. His release is no surprise to anyone but fellow NTWTer GHIMS.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is Raw gonna be 2 or 3 hours tonight?

BREAKING NEWS: Club29 Is Released From NTWT
Reports are coming in, but we've been told that NTWTer Club29 has been released from NTWT due to an altercation with a fan in the crowd. Club was immediately taken away by security, and the fan was warned rather than ejected as well. Club has been problematic in the back lately since his suspension before NTWM and his loss after NTWM. He's garnered heat for refusing to do an angle with newcomers bkmac and casekicks. He's also been very vocal to officials and bookers about his standings in the roster, placement on the card, and a possible championship reign. His release is no surprise to anyone but fellow NTWTer GHIMS.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is Raw gonna be 2 or 3 hours tonight?

Back
Top Bottom