Wrestling Thread April 18-24 | 4/23 The 2011 WWE Draft This Monday Night on Raw

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

this thread is starting to suck. grow up kids

I understand some people may not like the whole NTWT E-Fed deal, but it keeps people involved in the thread each week.  Without it, we would almost certainly be going through the post-WrestleMania daze where weekly threads barely reached 10 pages.
that period > this tomfoolery.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

this thread is starting to suck. grow up kids

I understand some people may not like the whole NTWT E-Fed deal, but it keeps people involved in the thread each week.  Without it, we would almost certainly be going through the post-WrestleMania daze where weekly threads barely reached 10 pages.
that period > this tomfoolery.

I am seriously considering ordering Extreme Rules. The Ladder match will please me as long as both guys don't fall down w/ the belt. The Punk -Orton street fight looks good. I expect some crazy moves from Morrison/Miz in the cage. Mysterio vs Rhodes should deliver again. All I need is Barret or Sin Cara added to the card. Also did not realize WWE had 2 PPVs next month

I am seriously considering ordering Extreme Rules. The Ladder match will please me as long as both guys don't fall down w/ the belt. The Punk -Orton street fight looks good. I expect some crazy moves from Morrison/Miz in the cage. Mysterio vs Rhodes should deliver again. All I need is Barret or Sin Cara added to the card. Also did not realize WWE had 2 PPVs next month

is the john cena dvd any good?....i hate him but im drunk and bored and wanna watch some wrestling so its between that and the big show one, both popped up on my netflix

is the john cena dvd any good?....i hate him but im drunk and bored and wanna watch some wrestling so its between that and the big show one, both popped up on my netflix

What's with all the haters lately?..Since Im relatively new to the NTWT, does this happen alot?..

What's with all the haters lately?..Since Im relatively new to the NTWT, does this happen alot?..

4wrestling wrote:
The Champ has to apologize to the NTWT Galaxy.  I have been traveling the world the past few days, and my attention has been elsewhere.  I've gone back through the last few days of promos and have to say I'm pretty impressed with all of the programs that look to be building for Friday's show, King of the Ring, and Summerslam.  Casekicks and bkmac have come on strong.  I don't think Club's mama even loves him he's such a despicable scum.  Hombrelobo and JNSQ are really going to have their hands (and crotches) full in their match with Deek and TennHouse.  El Cubano is the worst Divas Champion since Harvey Wippleman.  I like what I see from Mister916, slowly becoming one of the biggest stars in the Galaxy.  I'm That One, I think it's time for you to step your game up.  If Deek chooses you, I think you're in real trouble.  The ISS invasion is this generation's G-TV.  And I'm sorry, but I do not understand this Los Horsemen angle at all.  Who's even in the group?  It feels like a bad Immortal ripoff.  Get it together guys!

*Breaks kayfabe*
I'm traveling for work this coming Monday to Thursday, so I will have limited time online this coming week.  My flight gets in Monday around 6pm, so baring any major delays, I'll be here for Raw Monday, but it may be a shorter than normal (no, not referring to The Deek's manhood) preview.
*Returns to kayfabe*

I have a lot to say on this Friday's show.  Stay tuned.

Just proves NTWT needs to push new talent. 
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

4wrestling wrote:
The Champ has to apologize to the NTWT Galaxy.  I have been traveling the world the past few days, and my attention has been elsewhere.  I've gone back through the last few days of promos and have to say I'm pretty impressed with all of the programs that look to be building for Friday's show, King of the Ring, and Summerslam.  Casekicks and bkmac have come on strong.  I don't think Club's mama even loves him he's such a despicable scum.  Hombrelobo and JNSQ are really going to have their hands (and crotches) full in their match with Deek and TennHouse.  El Cubano is the worst Divas Champion since Harvey Wippleman.  I like what I see from Mister916, slowly becoming one of the biggest stars in the Galaxy.  I'm That One, I think it's time for you to step your game up.  If Deek chooses you, I think you're in real trouble.  The ISS invasion is this generation's G-TV.  And I'm sorry, but I do not understand this Los Horsemen angle at all.  Who's even in the group?  It feels like a bad Immortal ripoff.  Get it together guys!

*Breaks kayfabe*
I'm traveling for work this coming Monday to Thursday, so I will have limited time online this coming week.  My flight gets in Monday around 6pm, so baring any major delays, I'll be here for Raw Monday, but it may be a shorter than normal (no, not referring to The Deek's manhood) preview.
*Returns to kayfabe*

I have a lot to say on this Friday's show.  Stay tuned.

Just proves NTWT needs to push new talent. 
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

every few weeks we get the random guy who says "u know wrestling is fake right?" like its the first time we've heard it 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

every few weeks we get the random guy who says "u know wrestling is fake right?" like its the first time we've heard it 
eyes.gif

im far from a hater, I mostly lurk this thread to see other people's viewpoints on things but having to weed out all you wannabe's cutting "promos" is becoming annoying.

How about we make our weekly wrestling thread as normal, then somebody make a thread for you all to cut goofy promos and have imaginary title matches in that thread. everybody is happy then

im far from a hater, I mostly lurk this thread to see other people's viewpoints on things but having to weed out all you wannabe's cutting "promos" is becoming annoying.

How about we make our weekly wrestling thread as normal, then somebody make a thread for you all to cut goofy promos and have imaginary title matches in that thread. everybody is happy then

Back
Top Bottom