Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Tap out .. wwe is so great at either investing in **** things or in things after they are already passed their hype point. I can't wait until they buy rocawear

I've been on the money many times but i wasn't the one who posted that they were debuting tonight.
Same guy that said he was gonna post his shoot interview last weekend man... :smh: you lied to the people.

I was but then i remember the last time we would do NTWT and NTWT news and notes (i don't believe you were posting here yet) and meth posted a warning to all of us to chill out with that so i don't wanna post it for nothing.

Tap out .. wwe is so great at either investing in **** things or in things after they are already passed their hype point. I can't wait until they buy rocawear

They gonna revive FUBU & Ecko in 2020

Last edited:
I was but then i remember the last time we would do NTWT and NTWT news and notes (i don't believe you were posting here yet) and meth posted a warning to all of us to chill out with that so i don't wanna post it for nothing.
Don't be scared of Meth man.... Look what 4W has done to you man.... :smh:

They gonna revive FUBU & Ecko in 2020
John Cena exclusives
nthat.gif

DFly would pull out his S dots if that happened.

Back
Top Bottom