Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

great match. not better than the AJ KO one in philly 2 weeks before mania.. and does anyone else agree that this theme does not fit AJ at all? dude doesnt seem like a dude who should have a rap theme song aha
Give him the old Jesse and Festus theme

Man. That forearm shouldn't lead to a pin.

Not to walk over your opinion, but look at it this way. Matches ending by other means than a finisher add a greater element of surprise. Especially a high impact move like that.

great match. not better than the AJ KO one in philly 2 weeks before mania.. and does anyone else agree that this theme does not fit AJ at all? dude doesnt seem like a dude who should have a rap theme song aha

He said it fits him perfectly

If y'all listened to CHEAP HEAT instead of all that other garbage, you'd realize that it does indeed fit him.

Not to walk over your opinion, but look at it this way. Matches ending by other means than a finisher add a greater element of surprise. Especially a high impact move like that.

Especially since ppl kick out of finishers on the regular

If y'all listened to CHEAP HEAT instead of all that other garbage, you'd realize that it does indeed fit him.
i try to listen to that show . but rosenburg is trash. he has no clue about wrestling and thinks he is a A level celeb .. dude is corny.. with that said i don't think it fits his character i dont know him personally to know wether or not he is a rap fan or whatever

I mean I get it, but don't necessarily think that should allow him to pin a dude like Zayn. Especially when Zayn had already landed a blue thunder bomb. Wouldn't mind him being able to pin someone jobber with that though.

Back
Top Bottom