Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Honner / Regal probably didn't know what to do with him on NXT, so they just moved him up.
Needed someone to replace Titus for the time being
laugh.gif
Well, they're probably gonna future endeavor Titus soon, so yeah.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I DO have tix, but not sure where they are exactly. Little bro got em through Coach Lewis. Said we'll be in the 100's somewhere

We're in 243..Should have really good view of the stage..Getting KISS tickets tomorrow for their Dayton show in August..

Bray rolling out there solo was a nice touch. Dude definitely has IT. They just need to not overdo it with him...

all the top indy dudes who are in NXT right now and a few of the ones with some steam should nWo raw and start a take over type story that lasts a year and culminates at Mania. Have WWE dudes invade the small venue NXT house shows. Have some one like Bullet Boys lead the way for NXT with the whole 'WWE thinks they are better than us" type thing... because this company sucks anymore. Feuds last 3-6 weeks tops and rthen on to the next and past feuds are forgotten and its a never ending cycle. When is the next thing gonna happen where Raw ends and you have to pace back and forth waiting for 8pm the next monday?

there are too many wrestlers now who have normal name with generic smiling happy guy gimmick. **** sucks and never worked

Honner / Regal probably didn't know what to do with him on NXT, so they just moved him up.

Really hope that's not the case, cause Crews definitely looks like a star in the ring, just need a little extra to put him over the top. He really is looking like the black Neville right now. Gotta have some type of character to connect to other than good wrestling generic face

Colon promo got me legit weak :lol:

Seriously :lol: I have no idea what they're going for, but at least they're showing some type of personality. At 33 and 34, this is probably their last shot to really stick with something in the WWE.

Bray and Reigns????? Uggggh

all the top indy dudes who are in NXT right now and a few of the ones with some steam should nWo raw and start a take over type story that lasts a year and culminates at Mania. Have WWE dudes invade the small venue NXT house shows. Have some one like Bullet Boys lead the way for NXT with the whole 'WWE thinks they are better than us" type thing... because this company sucks anymore. Feuds last 3-6 weeks tops and rthen on to the next and past feuds are forgotten and its a never ending cycle. When is the next thing gonna happen where Raw ends and you have to pace back and forth waiting for 8pm the next monday?

Main roster would go over and NXT would have to shut down :lol:

Main roster would go over and NXT would have to shut down :lol:
i mean yea haha thats what would prob happen. I just want a full roster storyline going on where at any moment during any match **** might go down.

Combine Apollo and Neville. Give them an aero-space related tag team name. Make them comedic. Ebony and Ivory (Neville being Ebony of course). They'll be over as faces in no time.

Back
Top Bottom